Bread Pakora. Bread pakora recipe – a quick Indian bread snack recipe. Bread pakora is not a common thing in Indian homes but are quite popular on the streets of India, mainly in Mumbai. Bread pakora is an Indian fried snack (pakora or fritter).
The snack is prepared by dipping triangular bread slices in spicy gram flour batter and frying them. I love this.my mom is also a lover of this channel and pakora.thank you priya.make more of this recipes and upload.will watch every videos. Bread Pakora is a popular North Indian snack of bread fritters.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, bread pakora. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Bread Pakora is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Bread Pakora is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Bread pakora recipe – a quick Indian bread snack recipe. Bread pakora is not a common thing in Indian homes but are quite popular on the streets of India, mainly in Mumbai. Bread pakora is an Indian fried snack (pakora or fritter).
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have bread pakora using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Bread Pakora:
- Prepare 175 grams of potatoes or 1 large potato or 2 medium potatoes.
- Prepare 1-2 of green chillies chopped or about 1 teaspoon chopped green chilies.
- Take 1 tablespoon of coriander leaves – chopped (cilantro leaves).
- Make ready 2 teaspoons of mint leaves – chopped (optional).
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of dry mango powder (amchur powder) or add as required.
- Prepare of salt as required.
- Take 1 cup of besan (gram flour).
- Get 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1-2 pinches of turmeric powder – optional.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Take 1 pinch of asafoetida (hing).
- Take 1-2 pinches of baking soda – optional.
- Make ready 1/2-2/3 cup of water or add as required.
- Get of salt as required.
- Prepare 4-5 slices of whole wheat bread or brown bread or white bread.
- Take of oil for deep frying as required.
Bread slices are stuffed with spiced mashed potatoes filling, batter-coated and then deep-fried. Bread pakora is a favorite breakfast and tea time snack in India. Here's how you can make this delicious Indian snack! See more ideas about bread pakora, pakora recipes, evening snacks.
Steps to make Bread Pakora:
- Boil or steam the potato in a pressure cooker or steamer till it is completely cooked. When the potato becomes warm, then peel it. Grate and keep aside. You can also mash and keep aside. Add the coriander leaves, mint leaves, green chilli, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, amchur powder, salt to the grated potatoes. Mix the spices & herbs very well with the mashed potatoes. Check the seasonings and adjust accordingly. Keep aside..
- Making bread pakora batter On the chopping board, slice the bread into triangle or rectangle slices. Take around 2 to 3 tablespoons of the mashed potato mixture and spread it on the bread evenly. Cover this potato stuffed slice with another slice. You now have a triangular bread sandwich. Just slightly press the sandwich. Take the entire sandwich in your hand and dip it in the besan batter. Coat the stuffed bread sandwich evenly with the besan batter. Be gentle with the sandwich..
- By now, your oil is hot and you can easily slid the besan batter coated bread sandwich in the oil. Fry on a medium flame till they are crisp and golden brown. Drain them on a tissue paper. So that excess oil is absorbed. Serve bread pakora hot or warm with tomato sauce or with any chutney of your choice. Enjoy the bread pakoda.
Pakora and tea is a perfect evening snack. Piping hot Aloo Bread Pakora is almost irresistible, especially for street food lovers. Check our Bread Pakora recipe to make tasty Bread Pakoras as breakfast. Follow our step by step guide with pictures to make Bread Pakoras easily at home. Keema Bread Pakora or bread fritters is a popular Indian street food.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food bread pakora recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!