Tomato Tart. Arrange tomato slices into a single layer on top and cut a few slices in half to fill in the gaps. Generously sprinkle herbes de Provence on top. Add Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese and drizzle most of the olive oil on top.
Slice tomatoes, and sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper. Add the egg yolks and pulse a few times to combine. With the motor running, add the ice water through the feed tube and pulse until the dough.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, tomato tart. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Tomato Tart is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Tomato Tart is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Arrange tomato slices into a single layer on top and cut a few slices in half to fill in the gaps. Generously sprinkle herbes de Provence on top. Add Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese and drizzle most of the olive oil on top.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tomato tart using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tomato Tart:
- Get 1 of sheet Puff pastry, thawed. I used Pepperidge Farms brand.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of flour.
- Take 1 of large fresh ripe tomato.
- Prepare 4 oz of garlic/herb soft cream cheese blemd, I used Boursin brand.
- Take 2 tbsp of thinly sliced onions.
- Get 2 slice of thin cut bacon, cut in pieces.
- Get 1 tbsp of basil, chopped.
- Take 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of sliced red chili.
- Get 1 cup of italian four cheese blend, shredded.
I had tart crust dough I'd previously made in the freezer, so the extra effort to make the cheese wasn't so bad. My wife and I loved the end result. I've made tomato tarts in August for years, and your recipe was the best I've made: a perfect amount and variety of cheese and the mustard adds a subtle undertone rather than dominating. Tomato sandwiches are one of summer's easiest but most memorable meals.
Steps to make Tomato Tart:
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Preheat the oven to 425.
- Slice tomato in 1/4 inch slices, sprinkle lighty with salt, place on paper towels to reduce excess liquid..
- On a lightly floured surface roll out puff pastry sheet just to even out and enlarge an inch in each direction, place on parchment lined baking sheet..
- Spread garlic/herb cream cheese evenly on puff pastry, leaving a 1/4 inch border all aroumd..
- Pat tomatos dry, place on cream cheese overlapping just slightly, sprinkle with pepper. Top evenly with cheese blend.Top cheese with onion, bacon, chili's and basil. Gather up all edges of pastry and fold and pinch to form a slight elevated crust..
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until puff pastry is golden and cheese is melted…
Made with only thick slices of juicy tomatoes, a layer of mayonnaise, and bread, every bite has the big sweet taste of tomato season. This crispy tart version of this summer favorite bakes up beautifully into a fancier version of the humble sandwich. This is a tomato tart in case you forgot. You're going to sprinkle with a generous amount of salt, pepper and oil and throw that bad boy into the oven. This savory Tomato Mustard Tart is a classic Summer recipe that French home cooks love to make every year when tomatoes are in season.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food tomato tart recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!