Steak and Potato Nachos.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, steak and potato nachos. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Steak and Potato Nachos is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Steak and Potato Nachos is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have steak and potato nachos using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Steak and Potato Nachos:
- Make ready 2 of Russet potatoes.
- Prepare 4 Tbs. of Olive oil.
- Get 2 tsp. of Paprika (Smoked Paprika preferred).
- Make ready of Salt.
- Take of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 lb. of Flank/Skirt steak.
- Make ready of Garlic Salt.
- Take of Seasoned Pepper.
- Get 1 can of Black beans.
- Prepare 1 can of Black olives (sliced).
- Make ready 2 of Green Onions (sliced).
- Take 2 cups of 3 cheese "Mexican Blend".
- Prepare of Large dollop of Sour Cream.
- Get of Your favorite salsa.
Steps to make Steak and Potato Nachos:
- Preheat oven 450.
- Preheat cast iron skillet for at least 5 minutes.
- In a bowl: 2 Russet potatoes (sliced) 1/4 inch thick 4 Tbs. olive oil 2 tsp. Paprika Salt & Pepper to taste Mix well.
- On a sheet pan lined with parchment paper, place seasoned potato chips to fill sheet pan. Cook in oven for 20 minutes..
- In the meantime 1lb. Flank/Skirt steak (season well with garlic salt and seasoned pepper) Cook steak in skillet for 5 minutes each side. Open a can of Black Beans (drained) In a small bowl, slice a whole can of black olives. In a separate small bowl slice 2 green onions. Rest steak for 10 minutes Chop steak into bite size cubes.
- Take potatoes out of the oven and raise the heat to Broil. Place potato chips uniformly into the same cast iron skillet that you cooked the steak in. Place the steak cubes, beans and black olives evenly throughout the skillet. Spread out a bag of 3 cheese "Mexican Blend" over the top of the potato, steak, beans and olives. Cook in the oven for 5-6 minutes..
- After cooking add your favorite salsa and a scoop of sour cream in the middle. Cover gingerly the green onions. Bon appetite!!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food steak and potato nachos recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!