BYG's Na-cho Nachos.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, byg's na-cho nachos. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
BYG's Na-cho Nachos is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. BYG's Na-cho Nachos is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have byg's na-cho nachos using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make BYG's Na-cho Nachos:
- Take 1 of Jalapeño.
- Take 1/2 of Lime.
- Prepare 1/2 of Lemon.
- Take 1/2-1 Cup of Cilantro.
- Make ready 1 Tbsp of Kosher Salt.
- Make ready 1/2 of Sweet Yellow (or red)Onion (small).
- Take 2 of Roma Tomatoes.
- Get 1-2 Cups of freshly chopped Cilantro.
- Take 1.25 lb of Ground Beef.
- Make ready of Shredded Lettuce.
- Take of Shredded Cheese.
- Get of Sour Cream.
- Prepare of Refried Beans.
- Prepare 1 1/2 pack of Taco seasoning.
- Make ready of Nacho Cheese Doritos.
- Get of Guacamole.
Instructions to make BYG's Na-cho Nachos:
- First, prepare the pico de gallo and refrigerate. I used Jose Lara's recipe but modified it a bit..
- Brown & season Ground Beef, drain, and follow instructions on Taco seasoning pack..
- Serve toppings over Nacho cheese Doritos.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food byg's na-cho nachos recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!