Mexican Dip Appetizer.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, mexican dip appetizer. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mexican Dip Appetizer is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Mexican Dip Appetizer is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have mexican dip appetizer using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mexican Dip Appetizer:
- Prepare of hot or regular bean dip (9oz).
- Get of tomato paste.
- Get of green chiles (4oz).
- Take of large avocados.
- Prepare of lime juice.
- Make ready of Lawrys Seasoning Salt.
- Make ready of sour cream.
- Make ready of Real Mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Taco seasoning.
- Take of large green onions chopped.
- Take of 4oz jar chopped pimentos drained.
- Get of or 6 slices jarred jalapeño peppers chopped.
- Take of shredded cheddar cheese or Mexican four cheese mix.
- Prepare of small cherry tomatoes.
Instructions to make Mexican Dip Appetizer:
- In a bowl combine bean dip, tomato paste and green chiles..
- Spread in a 12" round pie dish..
- (I rinse out the same bowl and reuse in each step) Now scoop out the meat of the avacado and put in bowl. Smash and add lime juice and Lawrys seasoning salt. Mix well. Spread on bean mixture. **you can use your favorite pre-made guacamole instead if desired**.
- In bowl combine sour cream , mayo and taco seasoning. Spread mixture on avocado layer..
- In bowl mix chopped green onion, pimentos and chopped jalapeño slices. Sprinkle over sour cream mixture..
- Top with shredded cheese. Slice tomatoes in half and add on top of cheese..
- Chill until ready to serve. Use tortilla chips to dip..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food mexican dip appetizer recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!