Honey Onion Chicken Wings.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, honey onion chicken wings. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Honey Onion Chicken Wings is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Honey Onion Chicken Wings is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook honey onion chicken wings using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Honey Onion Chicken Wings:
- Prepare 2 of pouches Lipton Dry onion Recipe soup & dop mix.
- Take 2/3 cup of Honey.
- Make ready 4 TBSP of spicey brown mustard.
- Prepare 18 of wings.
Instructions to make Honey Onion Chicken Wings:
- In a large bowl, mix dry oinion soup mix, honey, and mustard..
- Cut the wings at the joint and discard the tips..
- Add the cut wings to the mixture. Toss to coat..
- Place chicken on a baking pan and pour some of the remaining mix on the chicken. Be sure to not over fill because the sauce will rise a bit as it cooks. Bake at 400 degrees for 23 minutes.
- After 23 minutes flip the wings and bake for another 22 minutes..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food honey onion chicken wings recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!