Game Day Chicken Wings.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, game day chicken wings. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Game Day Chicken Wings is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Game Day Chicken Wings is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook game day chicken wings using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Game Day Chicken Wings:
- Prepare 50 of chicken wings.
- Prepare of Rub:.
- Make ready of McCormick chicken rub.
- Take of Garlic powder.
- Take of Onion powder.
- Prepare of Paprika.
- Take of Dry mustard.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
- Make ready of Tony Chachere's Cajun seasoning.
Steps to make Game Day Chicken Wings:
- Use McCormick rub in a 2 to 1 ratio for the rest of the ingredients, thoroughly mix and heat for 30 seconds in the microwave to make seasonings bloom.
- Rub chicken wings with mixture, put into plastic bags and refrigerate overnight.
- Smoke (about 225° pit temp) chicken wings over charcoal and cherry wood chunks for about 90 minutes, making sure to check for flame ups, and turning the chicken every 30 minutes.
- Remove from grill, in order to crisp skin, flash fry single layer of wings in vegetable oil (400°) in deep fryer for about 2-3 minutes, repeat as necessary till are wings are crisped.
- Sprinkle with Tony Chachere's Cajun seasoning immediately after removing from fryer.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce and game on!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food game day chicken wings recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!