Chicken and zucchini rice casserole. Combine the vegtables with the cooked chicken, rice, broth, spices, and cheese. Mix and season to taste with salt and pepper. An all-in-one casserole is makes a convenient weeknight meal, and this chicken and rice casserole is an excellent example.
When the oil shimmers, add the zucchini and squash and season well with salt and pepper. Transfer the chicken to a medium bowl. Transfer the zucchini mixture to the bowl with the chicken.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chicken and zucchini rice casserole. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Combine the vegtables with the cooked chicken, rice, broth, spices, and cheese. Mix and season to taste with salt and pepper. An all-in-one casserole is makes a convenient weeknight meal, and this chicken and rice casserole is an excellent example.
Chicken and zucchini rice casserole is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Chicken and zucchini rice casserole is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken and zucchini rice casserole using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and zucchini rice casserole:
- Get 1 pack of chicken (4 boneless breast cut up).
- Make ready 1/2 of huge zucchini diced (add last to casserole dish to fill up and eyeball how much).
- Make ready 1 1/4-1 1/2 cups of par boiled rice uncooked.
- Take 1/2 (3 lb) of container of skim ricotta.
- Get 1 bag of Cabot shredded yellow cheddar cheese.
- Take 1 can of healthy request cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 3-4 of large garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare 1/2 of large onion diced.
- Take of Adobo, and salt and pepper.
- Get 3/4 cup of seasoned Italian breadcrumbs to sprinkle on top once done.
To the skillet, add the remaining oil and the onion. Stir in the chicken and season with salt and pepper. In a large bowl, combine stuffing mix and butter. Add the zucchini, chicken, soup, carrot, onion and sour cream to the remaining stuffing mixture.
Steps to make Chicken and zucchini rice casserole:
- Mix all wet ingredients in large greased casserole dish.
- Add chicken, zucchini, rice, onions, and garlic and mix well. Cover with foil tightly and bake covered for 1 1/2 hrs at 375°. Uncover and add breadcrumbs and broil for 5-10 min.
Cut off the ends of the zucchini and discard then dice the rest. Continue the recipe as written but omitted the bread crumbs to cut down on the carbs. Halve, peel, and medium dice the onion. Transfer to a small baking dish. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper; stir to coat.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food chicken and zucchini rice casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!