Baked Chili Pepper Pakora. Hier findest du alles, was du für dein Zuhause brauchst: CHILIPEPPAR & vieles mehr. However, there is always a guilt attached while enjoying them. A healthy alternative to deep fried pakoras is baking them (either oil free or with minimal oil).
In a bowl put the ground anardana, salt, red chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala and mix well. Stuff this mixture in each chilli pepper. In a bowl take besan, add the baking powder, a little salt and red chilli powder and mix well.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, baked chili pepper pakora. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Baked Chili Pepper Pakora is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Baked Chili Pepper Pakora is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Hier findest du alles, was du für dein Zuhause brauchst: CHILIPEPPAR & vieles mehr. However, there is always a guilt attached while enjoying them. A healthy alternative to deep fried pakoras is baking them (either oil free or with minimal oil).
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have baked chili pepper pakora using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Chili Pepper Pakora:
- Take of chili peppers, sliced.
- Make ready of gram flour.
- Make ready of ginger, grated.
- Make ready of coriander roots, chopped.
- Get of salt.
- Prepare of turmeric powder.
- Get of red chili powder.
- Get of roasted cumin powder.
- Prepare of roasted coriander powder.
- Prepare of sesame seeds.
- Get of baking soda.
- Get of oil.
You can move up or down the pepper scale by being specific about the chili powder used. Opt for a mild paprika for a less spicy evening. Cayenne pepper (or a hot paprika) brings a certain pop to the dish. Add ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder, ¼ teaspoon red chilli powder, ¼ teaspoon garam masala powder and a pinch of asafoetida (hing).
Steps to make Baked Chili Pepper Pakora:
- Combine all the ingredients (except oil). Add very little water & make a thick sticky batter. Cover & keep aside for 15 minutes..
- Grease a baking tray & put dollops of the batter. Drizzle few drops of oil on each of them..
- Bake at 180 degrees C. in a preheated oven for 10 minutes. Flip them over & bake again for 10 minutes more. Then grill them for 8-10 minutes on both sides till slightly browned & crisp..
- Serve as a tea time snack or as an appetizer with chutney, sauce, hummus or any kind of dip of your preference…
You can also a pinch of baking soda (optional). The addition of baking soda will make the texture fluffy. This is no time to skimp on the oil; we are deep frying here. In a large bowl, mix together the besan, red chili flakes, salt, baking powder, sliced chilli pepper, cilantro, and sliced onion. Slowly add in the water, while mixing with a wooden spoon or your finger tips.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food baked chili pepper pakora recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!