Cheese garlic bread. Add the salt and pepper to taste and set aside or keep in the fridge. Halve a loaf of Italian bread lengthwise, then crosswise. In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients except the baguette, and mix until smooth.
Spread mixture between slices of bread and over the top of the loaf. Wrap loaf in aluminum foil, leaving the top partially uncovered. Allow bread to toast in the skillet, removing garlic if it starts to get too brown.
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, cheese garlic bread. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Add the salt and pepper to taste and set aside or keep in the fridge. Halve a loaf of Italian bread lengthwise, then crosswise. In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients except the baguette, and mix until smooth.
Cheese garlic bread is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Cheese garlic bread is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cheese garlic bread using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheese garlic bread:
- Prepare 1 loaf of French bread.
- Take 3 Tbsp of butter(melted).
- Take 4-5 of garlic crushed.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of black pepper.
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp of red chilli flakes.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of oregano.
- Get 100 gm of Mozzarella cheese grated.
- Take As needed of salt.
Repeat with remaining butter, garlic, and bread. Combine butter spread: In a small bowl combine softened butter, garlic powder, minced garlic, Italian seasoning and shredded cheese. Butter and cheese: Spread evenly on each side of the garlic bread. Top with Colby and mozzarella cheese.
Instructions to make Cheese garlic bread:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree. In a bowl add melted butter, garlic,black pepper and salt..
- Slice the loaf of bread in slices having 0.75 inches width now halve each slice. Now Spread the garlic, butter mixture evenly all the slices.
- Top with the cheese generously. Sprinkle oregano and chilli flakes..
- Bake the bread at 180 degrees for 5 minutes, or until the edges become golden brown and crispy. Serve hot with tomato sauce..
In a small bowl, combine the butter, garlic and oregano; spread on cut sides of bread. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. To begin making the Cheese Garlic Bread, all you need to do is prep the ingredients. Cut the loaf of french bread into half lengthwise. In a small bowl combine the olive oil, garlic and oregano and whisk it well.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food cheese garlic bread recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!