Fresh Spring Roll (Filipino Lumpiang Sariwa).
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, fresh spring roll (filipino lumpiang sariwa). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fresh Spring Roll (Filipino Lumpiang Sariwa) is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Fresh Spring Roll (Filipino Lumpiang Sariwa) is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook fresh spring roll (filipino lumpiang sariwa) using 26 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fresh Spring Roll (Filipino Lumpiang Sariwa):
- Prepare of Filling.
- Make ready 2 cup of sweet potato, cubed.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Get 1 lb of cabbage, shredded.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of carrots, julienned.
- Get 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of peanut, crushed.
- Make ready 6 each of lettuce leaves.
- Take 1/2 lb of ground pork.
- Make ready 2 cup of string beans, chopped.
- Get 3 tbsp of garlic, minced.
- Make ready 1 of pork cube.
- Get of Wrapper.
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Get 2 each of raw eggs.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- Get of Sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Take 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 2 cup of water.
- Get 1 tbsp of garlic, minced.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of cornstarch, diluted in 4 tbsp water.
- Prepare 1 of salt to taste.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of peanut butter ( optional ).
Steps to make Fresh Spring Roll (Filipino Lumpiang Sariwa):
- In a heated pan, pour-in the cooking oil then sauté the garlic and onions.
- Add the pork and cook until color turns light brown. Put-in the pork cube and add ½ cup water then simmer until pork is tender..
- Add sweet potatoes and cook for 5 minutes or until potatoes are soft..
- Put-in carrots, and string beans then mix with the other ingredients. Add the cabbage and let cook for 5 minutes. Add the fish sauce and mix. Set aside.
- Make the wrapper. In a mixing bowl, crack the eggs and beat. Add the milk while beating. Put in the salt and all-purpose flour then mix thoroughly. Add the vegetable oil and mix well. Turn the stove on to medium heat and put the non-stick pan in place. Spray the pan with oil or grease with butter. Pour-in the wrapper mixture (about half a cup) and tilt the pan to distribute the liquid evenly. Cook until the top part of the mixture is dry (about 2 minutes). Using a spatula, remove the cooked mixture and place in a flat plate. Set aside.
- Make the sauce. In a saucepan, pour the water and bring to a boil. Add the brown sugar. Put some salt and soy sauce then mix. Dilute the cornstarch in water and pour in the saucepan. Cook until the sauce becomes thick. Set aside..
- Wrap the filling. Place the wrapper in a plate then place a lettuce leaf in the middle top part of the wrapper. Spoon the filling and place in the middle of the wrapper (over the lettuce leaf). Close the wrapper by folding the lower part first then roll the sides until the filling is sealed. Pour the sauce over the Lumpiang Sariwa and garnish with crushed peanuts and minced garlic. Serve. Share and Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food fresh spring roll (filipino lumpiang sariwa) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!