Canned Garlic Green Beans.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, canned garlic green beans. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Canned Garlic Green Beans is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Canned Garlic Green Beans is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook canned garlic green beans using 3 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Canned Garlic Green Beans:
- Get 1 gallon of fresh green beans, trimmed.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 2 clove of garlic, peeled and split.
Instructions to make Canned Garlic Green Beans:
- Place cleaned, trimmed, and cut beans in a pot(each gallon of whole beans equals 1 pint — I just eyeball the amount of beans with a 5-gallon bucket)..
- Cover the beans with water..
- Being the pot to a boil. Once it reaches boiling, allow the beans to boil for 5 minutes..
- While the beans are boiling, sterilize a pint jar per gallon of beans in a separate pot of hot water (do not put cold jars in boiling water! Heat the jars in a few inches of water in the canning pot until the water boils. This doesn't just sterilize the jars, it also makes it so they won't break when you add the hot beans)..
- Remove the jar with canning tongs. While the jar is still not, add 1/2 tsp salt and 2 split cloves of garlic..
- Ladle hot beans into the jar. When it's full, push them down with a wooden spoon and add more until the jar is snugly packed..
- Pour hit cooking liquid over the beans up to 1/2-inch below the rim of the jar..
- Wipe the rim of the jar dry with a clean paper towel..
- Place a clean, dry metal lid on the jar and screw on the metal ring on just until it stops turning..
- Place the jar(s) in simmering water in the pressure canner. Add more water if necessary to bring the water up to about 2 inches up the sides of the jar(s)..
- Process the jars on high for 20 minutes..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food canned garlic green beans recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!