Cheesy Garlic Bread. Halve a loaf of Italian bread lengthwise, then crosswise. Mix Parmesan cheese, butter, garlic powder, and parsley in a small bowl. Spread mixture between slices of bread and over the top of the loaf.
Top with Colby and mozzarella cheese. Mix mayonnaise, cheese, onions and garlic; spread on bread halves, if desired, sprinkle with parsley and paprika. Unwrap and place on a baking sheet.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, cheesy garlic bread. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Halve a loaf of Italian bread lengthwise, then crosswise. Mix Parmesan cheese, butter, garlic powder, and parsley in a small bowl. Spread mixture between slices of bread and over the top of the loaf.
Cheesy Garlic Bread is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Cheesy Garlic Bread is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have cheesy garlic bread using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Garlic Bread:
- Prepare 1 loaf of french bread(sliced).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- Make ready 2 clove of garlic(halved).
- Take 1 tsp of dried parsley.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of parmesan cheese(grated).
Add the salt and pepper to taste and set aside or keep in the fridge. Combine the butter, mayonnaise, green onions, garlic, Parmesan cheese, and Monterey Jack cheese in a large bowl. Preheat oven and slice bread in half lengthwise. In a mixing bowl, stir together butter, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
Steps to make Cheesy Garlic Bread:
- Preheat oven to 375 °. Cut slices down length of bread at 1 inch intervals, without cutting completely through..
- Rub slices and top of loaf with cut sides of garlic halves.Mince garlic..
- Combine butter, garlic, parsley and parmesan in a small bowl. Spread butter mixture between bread slices and on top of loaf..
- Wrap bread in foil, leaving top partially because uncovered. Bake until heated through, about 15 minutes..
Remove bread from oven and sprinkle with cheese. Bake homemade garlic bread until the cheese is golden and bubbly. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place bread, cut-sides up, onto the prepared baking sheet. World's Best Garlic Bread: Cheesy, buttery, garlic flavored, Italian bread that puts other garlic bread recipes to shame.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food cheesy garlic bread recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!