Potato And Peas Pinwheel Snacks. Eat Real Hummus Chips, Veggie Straws uvm. Kostenlose Lieferung möglich Samosa Pinwheels or Aloo Bhakarwadi are a pleasant twist to the original Samosas. As their name suggests, these are snacks in the shape of a pinwheel filled with a spicy potato stuffing.
Add mashed potato, peas, coriander powder, red chili powder, chopped green chilies, chopped coriander leaves, garam masala powder, dry mango powder, cumin seeds, and salt. Add salt or chili powder if needed. This is the stuffing for pinwheels.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, potato and peas pinwheel snacks. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Potato And Peas Pinwheel Snacks is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Potato And Peas Pinwheel Snacks is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Eat Real Hummus Chips, Veggie Straws uvm. Kostenlose Lieferung möglich Samosa Pinwheels or Aloo Bhakarwadi are a pleasant twist to the original Samosas. As their name suggests, these are snacks in the shape of a pinwheel filled with a spicy potato stuffing.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have potato and peas pinwheel snacks using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Potato And Peas Pinwheel Snacks:
- Prepare of potatoes.
- Get of finely chopped coriander and mint leaves.
- Make ready of green chillies.
- Take of salt and pepper(to taste).
- Take of bread.
- Prepare of boiled peas.
- Prepare of oil.
- Prepare of grated processed cheese.
Take plain flour in another mixing bowl. Bring to a boil and simmer until tender. Transfer the potatoes to a bowl using a slotted. Meanwhile, place peas and water in a small saucepan.
Steps to make Potato And Peas Pinwheel Snacks:
- Boil, peel and mashed potatoes. Mix in coriander, mint, chillies and salt.Soak bread slices in some water for 5 mins. Squeeze out water and crumble over potatoes. Knead well. Roll out into a rectangle on a plastic sheet..
- Mash boiled peas and season well with salt and pepper. Spread evenly over potato pastry. Roll up pastry with the filling inside like a swiss roll. Cover with foil and chill for at least an hour.Cut crosswise into round slices half-inch thick with a sharp knife..
- Brush a baking tray with oil. Place pinwheels flat on tray. Brush top of each with oil..
- Sprinkle some cheese over each. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200 degrees for 15-20 mins..
- Serve hot with green chutney and sauce..
In a large saucepan, saute onion in butter until tender. Stir in the flour, salt and pepper until blended; gradually add milk and cream. Boil the potatoes to almost done (soft). Remove from water with a slotted spoon. Add peas to the boiling water.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food potato and peas pinwheel snacks recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!