Potato And Peas Pinwheel Snacks. Kostenlose Lieferung möglich Du bist hungrig? Bestelle Dir jetzt ganz bequem einen leckeren Snacks nach Hause! Add mashed potato, peas, coriander powder, red chili powder, chopped green chilies, chopped coriander leaves, garam masala powder, dry mango powder, cumin seeds, and salt.
Take plain flour in another mixing bowl. Samosa Pinwheels or Aloo Bhakarwadi are a pleasant twist to the original Samosas. As their name suggests, these are snacks in the shape of a pinwheel filled with a spicy potato stuffing.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, potato and peas pinwheel snacks. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Potato And Peas Pinwheel Snacks is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Potato And Peas Pinwheel Snacks is something that I have loved my entire life.
Kostenlose Lieferung möglich Du bist hungrig? Bestelle Dir jetzt ganz bequem einen leckeren Snacks nach Hause! Add mashed potato, peas, coriander powder, red chili powder, chopped green chilies, chopped coriander leaves, garam masala powder, dry mango powder, cumin seeds, and salt.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook potato and peas pinwheel snacks using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Potato And Peas Pinwheel Snacks:
- Make ready 1/2 kg of potatoes.
- Get 1 tbsp of finely chopped coriander and mint leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of green chillies.
- Get of salt and pepper(to taste).
- Make ready 2 slices of bread.
- Make ready 2 cups of boiled peas.
- Get 1 tsp of oil.
- Take 2 tbsp of grated processed cheese.
Samosas are one of the most popular and wanted street food in Indian subcontinent. They have a crisp exterior filled with a tangy vegetable stuffing. Serve with mashed potatoes, peas and the rest of the gravy. *An easy way to cut the pinwheel into rolls is with a thin string or dental floss. Add sugar snap peas to potatoes.
Instructions to make Potato And Peas Pinwheel Snacks:
- Boil, peel and mashed potatoes. Mix in coriander, mint, chillies and salt.Soak bread slices in some water for 5 mins. Squeeze out water and crumble over potatoes. Knead well. Roll out into a rectangle on a plastic sheet..
- Mash boiled peas and season well with salt and pepper. Spread evenly over potato pastry. Roll up pastry with the filling inside like a swiss roll. Cover with foil and chill for at least an hour.Cut crosswise into round slices half-inch thick with a sharp knife..
- Brush a baking tray with oil. Place pinwheels flat on tray. Brush top of each with oil..
- Sprinkle some cheese over each. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200 degrees for 15-20 mins..
- Serve hot with green chutney and sauce..
Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat. Samosa is a fried or baked dish with a savoury filling, such as spiced potatoes, onions, peas or minced meat. But here to make it Jain, I am using raw bananas instead of potatoes. Samosa Pinwheels is a slight alternation to the traditional Samosa and is as delicious as the traditional samosas and yet they are quite easy than the samosa as the outer cover making is not hard as samosas. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the oil.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food potato and peas pinwheel snacks recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!