#Snacks #Nachos chana chaat.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, #snacks #nachos chana chaat. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
#Snacks #Nachos chana chaat is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. #Snacks #Nachos chana chaat is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have #snacks #nachos chana chaat using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make #Snacks #Nachos chana chaat:
- Get of nachos.
- Prepare of black chana.
- Get of sweet corn.
- Get of spinach leaves.
- Get of mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Salt, red chilli powder and chaat masala according.
- Make ready of lemon juice.
- Take of oregano.
- Make ready of chilli flakes.
- Prepare of mixed herbs.
- Prepare of Pomegranate seeds for garnishing.
Steps to make #Snacks #Nachos chana chaat:
- Soak black chana overnight or for about 5-6 hours. Keep in a pressure cooker, fill up with water and allow the whistle to blow for 10 minutes. Chana will be soft and cooked..
- Take a plate. Arrange spinach chopped at the bottom and sides..
- In centre make a layer of boiled chana chaat by adding onions, tomatoes, salt, red chilli powder, chaat masala and lemon juice. Mix it well..
- Upon this added nachos mixed with mayonnaise and oregano, chilli flakes and mixed herbs.Also added sweet corn..
- Garnish with pomegranate seeds and enjoy….
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food #snacks #nachos chana chaat recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!