Chunky vegetarian vegetable soup. This chunky vegetable soup is thick with potatoes, edamame, okra, kale, and corn. You won't miss the meat in this hearty stew-like meal. Got leftover vegetables and don't know what to do with them?
Everything cooks together in one pot before the Spicy and Pure Vegetarian Potato Soup! What you see here is a rustic soup I first made up before I could even read or write. It was a long time ago.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chunky vegetarian vegetable soup. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This chunky vegetable soup is thick with potatoes, edamame, okra, kale, and corn. You won't miss the meat in this hearty stew-like meal. Got leftover vegetables and don't know what to do with them?
Chunky vegetarian vegetable soup is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Chunky vegetarian vegetable soup is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have chunky vegetarian vegetable soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chunky vegetarian vegetable soup:
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Take 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Make ready 3 stalk of celery, chopped.
- Get 2 clove of Garlic, minced.
- Get 4 cup of Vegetable broth.
- Make ready 15 oz of Can tomato sauce.
- Take 4 of Carrots, peeled and cut into 1/4 inch round.
- Take 2 of Baking potatoes, cut into bite size pieces.
- Get 1 cup of Frozen corn.
- Make ready 1 cup of Frozen shelled edamame (green soybeans).
- Get 1 cup of frozen sliced orka.
- Prepare 2 of Kale leaves, roughly chopped.
- Get 1 tsp of Ground black pepper.
I make this super-easy vegetarian vegetable soup about every other week. It's thick and hearty, almost like a stew. Served with warm whole grain bread it makes a This soup is good!! I subsituted the carrots for pumpkin and used frozen mixed vegetables that included both the carrots and corn.
Instructions to make Chunky vegetarian vegetable soup:
- Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Cook and stir onion and celery in hot oil until onion is softened and translucent, about 5 minutes..
- Stir garlic into the onion mixture. Cook and stir until fragrant,2 to 3 minutes more..
- Pour vegetable broth and tomato sauce into pot. Simmer for about 10 minutes..
- Stir carrots and potatoes through the broth. Simmer until carrots are tender, 10 to 15 minutes more..
- Drop corn, edamame, orka, and kale into the soup. Continue to simmer until or orka is tender, 5 to 10 minutes more. Season with salt and pepper..
Chunky Vegetable Soup Vegetarian Vegetable Soup Vegetable Soup Recipes Healthy Soup Recipes Clean Eating Recipes Vegetarian · Chunky Italian Vegetable Soup. Nothing warms you up like a thick, hearty soup on cold days. This soup packs in lots of vegetables, beans and whole grain. Pour vegetable broth and tomato sauce into pot. Stir carrots and potatoes through the broth.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chunky vegetarian vegetable soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!