Easy nachos. Nachos in general are definitely not a food made for reheating, they are best served fresh – that's kind of the nature of the ingredients. Thanks to the fact that they are so easy and fast to make, and the fact you can make a single serving or many, this is a perfect one for making just the right amount, whenever you are ready to eat them. This platter of goodness represents the lowest-effort end of the homemade nachos spectrum.
These easy homemade nachos are a guaranteed crowd-pleaser loaded with crispy tortilla chips, savory ground beef, refried beans, fiery jalapeno peppers, and gooey melted cheese. Top them with guacamole and sour cream and you've got yourself a dish to die for! Actually, any time is a great time for this recipe for Easy Beef Nachos.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, easy nachos. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Nachos in general are definitely not a food made for reheating, they are best served fresh – that's kind of the nature of the ingredients. Thanks to the fact that they are so easy and fast to make, and the fact you can make a single serving or many, this is a perfect one for making just the right amount, whenever you are ready to eat them. This platter of goodness represents the lowest-effort end of the homemade nachos spectrum.
Easy nachos is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Easy nachos is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have easy nachos using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy nachos:
- Take 1/2 of onion chopped fine.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef or ground turkey.
- Take 1 each of whole serano chilli pepper or whatever chilli you wish as it is optional.
- Take 1 packages of of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 16 oz of tub of sour cream.
- Make ready 1 medium of chopped green onion.
- Get 1 can of or jar of sliced jalepenos (optional).
- Get 1 packages of of corn tortilla chips whatever brand you prefer.
- Prepare 1 can of of refried beans.
Pick up Old El Paso™ Chopped Green Chiles and Old El Paso™ Original Taco Seasoning Mix for a blast of flavor for our homemade ground beef nachos. Divide chips among six plates; set aside. In a saucepan, warm chili until heated through. Meanwhile, in another saucepan, heat cheese over medium-low heat until melted, stirring frequently.
Steps to make Easy nachos:
- cook ground meat till brown and no longer pink add whatever spices you wish i use salt, pepper,onion powder and garlic powder.
- then drain all the fat out.
- after that return to pan and add the chopped onion and pepper.
- allow that to simmer on low heat while you heat the refried beans. I put a little oil and milk for creamer texture.
- Now to serve. put some chips on a plate, spoon some beans on top, add cheese then some meat and more cheese and then top with sour cream green onions and jalepenos.
Spoon chili over chips; drizzle with cheese. Whether eating for a snack, lunch or dinner, these easy nacho recipes will please even the pickiest of eaters. Serve these Ultimate Easy Nachos along side a bowl of this Easy Restaurant Style Salsa, Sour Cream, and shredded lettuce. This Nachos recipe will be a guaranteed crowd pleaser! Can I Add Meat to These Easy Nachos?
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food easy nachos recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!