Mackeral Fried Rice.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, mackeral fried rice. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mackeral Fried Rice is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Mackeral Fried Rice is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mackeral fried rice using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mackeral Fried Rice:
- Prepare 2 cup of cook white rice.
- Get 2 large of egg.
- Get 3 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of red curry paste.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of white pepper.
- Take 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Take 1 tbsp of kalamansi or lime juice.
- Prepare 1 dash of black pepper.
- Take 2 cup of edamame bean.
- Take 4 tbsp of spring onion.
- Make ready 1/2 large of yellow zuccini cutin half moon shape.
- Make ready 2 of cooked mackerel fillet.
Steps to make Mackeral Fried Rice:
- In pan add in the scrumble egg which season in salt and pepper and make thin omelette and slice thinly in strip set aside.
- Pan fry mackerel fish and flake meat in chunk and set aside.
- in pan with little oil put 2tbsp of red curry paste with sugar and kalamansi juice mix well for about one minute in low heat the add into rice in rice cooker.
- add bean ,yellow ziccini ,half of the strip egg and half of the mckerel fish flake ,white pepper ,spring onion and fish sauce MIX WELL and cook for another 5 minute.
- serve hot top with additional strip of egg and mckerel fish flake and fresh spring onion.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food mackeral fried rice recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!