Mike's Easy Iced Vanilla Coffee.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, mike's easy iced vanilla coffee. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mike's Easy Iced Vanilla Coffee is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Mike's Easy Iced Vanilla Coffee is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook mike's easy iced vanilla coffee using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Easy Iced Vanilla Coffee:
- Make ready of Iced Vanilla Coffee.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Folgers Classic Roast Instant Coffee.
- Get 1/4 cup of Bailey's Vanilla Or Irish Cream Creamer [or more to your liking].
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Hot Water.
- Get 1 of Whole Milk.
- Get 2 cup of Ice Or Flavored Ice Cubes.
- Make ready of Garnish.
- Take 1 of Vanilla Beans.
Instructions to make Mike's Easy Iced Vanilla Coffee:
- Heat 1/4 cup water. Add 2 tablespoons instant coffee and mix. Add a splash of whole milk to cool your coffee mixture down..
- Add ice and 1/3 cup Bailey's Vanilla Coffee Creamer to a large glass. Add your coffee mixture as well. Fill glass with whole milk and mix well with a wisk to create some froth. You can also add flavored ice cubes to this drink. Below is an easy recipe for Kahlúa Cubes that you can also make with Bailey's Creamers or plain coffee. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/339169-mikes-kahlua-cubes-10-drink-recipes.
- This serves one extra large or two medium sized drinks. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food mike's easy iced vanilla coffee recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!