"Sevai Tarts with Carrot Halwa". But I am glad that I found the time to squeeze in this post tonight. I felt really happy that I came up with this dinner to celebrate Women's Day. Believe it or not, you don't need a fridge to keep food cold.
Many Indian desserts are fried foods made with sugar, milk or condensed milk. Ingredients and preferred types of dessert vary by region. It is now fall, and it's time to shift gears, produce-wise.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, "sevai tarts with carrot halwa". One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
"Sevai Tarts with Carrot Halwa" is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. "Sevai Tarts with Carrot Halwa" is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
But I am glad that I found the time to squeeze in this post tonight. I felt really happy that I came up with this dinner to celebrate Women's Day. Believe it or not, you don't need a fridge to keep food cold.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook "sevai tarts with carrot halwa" using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make "Sevai Tarts with Carrot Halwa":
- Make ready For of sevai Tarts:-.
- Take 2 cups of sevai (vermicelli).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ghee.
- Take 5 tbsp of condensed milk (milkmaid).
- Make ready 2-3 tbsp of water.
- Get For of Carrot Halwa:-.
- Make ready 3 of medium sized carrots (grated).
- Make ready 1/2 cup of grated kova.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Take 2 tbsp of ghee.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of condensed milk (milkmaid).
- Get Few of chopped pistachio, cashew nuts,raisin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
Every tomato, every ear of corn, every stone fruit that you buy is now a gambl. Cool Cuisine For Super Sleepovers Easy Recipes For Kids To Cook. Download and Read online Cool Cuisine For Super Sleepovers Easy Recipes For Kids To Cook ebooks in PDF, epub, Tuebl Mobi, Kindle Book. Get Free Cool Cuisine For Super Sleepovers Easy Recipes For Kids To Cook Textbook and unlimited access to our library by created an account.
Instructions to make "Sevai Tarts with Carrot Halwa":
- Carrot halwa..
- Heat a pan with ghee and roast the dry fruits and keep it aside..
- Heat a pan with ghee add grated carrots cook for about 5-10 minutes on medium flame..
- Once the carrot is half cooked pour the milk, condensed milk, and grated kova. Mix well and cook till the milk is completely absorbed by carrots..
- Add sugar, roasted dry fruits and continue to cook until all moisture is evaporated. Switch off the flame and keep it aside. Let it cool..
- Sevai Tarts..
- Heat a pan with ghee on medium flame add sevai. Roast the sevai until change golden brown..
- Now add water into roasted sevai and mix it well for about a minute. Add condensed milk and mix it well, cook the sevai mixture for another 3-4 minutes and turn off the flame and keep it aside to cool slightly..
- Take muffin mold and grease with ghee. Put sevai mixture into the muffin mold and make a tart cup. Now let it cool and refrigerate it for 1 hrs to set it..
- After 1 hrs bring out the refrigerator and remove the sevai Tarts from the muffin mold..
- Now put the carrot halwa into the sevai Tarts and decorate with some chopped pistachio..
- Serve it and enjoy this fusion dessert. ????.
Fast Download speed and ads Free!
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food "sevai tarts with carrot halwa" recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!