Brad's bacon jalapeno popper pork chops. Kostenlose Lieferung möglich Riesenauswahl an Markenqualität. Bacon Bacon gibt es bei eBay! Arrange chops in a baking dish.
Brush both sides with the barbecue sauce. Place chops on a baking sheet with a cooling rack that fits inside or you can use a broiler pan. Be sure the chops are not touching.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, brad's bacon jalapeno popper pork chops. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Brad's bacon jalapeno popper pork chops is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Brad's bacon jalapeno popper pork chops is something which I have loved my entire life.
Kostenlose Lieferung möglich Riesenauswahl an Markenqualität. Bacon Bacon gibt es bei eBay! Arrange chops in a baking dish.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook brad's bacon jalapeno popper pork chops using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Brad's bacon jalapeno popper pork chops:
- Take 4 (8 oz) of pork chops.
- Take of Chile powder and paprika.
- Prepare of Sea salt.
- Take Touch of cayenne powder.
- Make ready of Juice of 2 limes.
- Get of For the topping.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of bacon.
- Take 8 oz of pkg cream cheese.
- Prepare 3 of lg jalapenos, deseeded and chopped.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of shredded Colby Jack cheese plus 1/2 cup.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
Add the pork chops and rub the mixture into them. Preheat the grill while the pork chops marinate for a few minutes. Heat grill to a medium heat. Add the cream cheese, cheddar, jalapeno, garlic, and salt to a mixing bowl and stir well to combine.
Steps to make Brad's bacon jalapeno popper pork chops:
- Let cream cheese sit on the counter until it is room temperature..
- Chop bacon. Fry until done but not super crispy. Drain grease and set bacon aside..
- Meanwhile, prepare the pork chops by cutting them widthwise every 1/4 inch. Do not cut all the way through the chop. Similar to the preperation of a Hasselbeck potato. Sprinkle liberally with the spices but lightly with the cayenne. Squeeze the lime juice over the top of the seasoned chops. Marinate uncovered in the fridge about an hour..
- In a large bowl, mix the bacon with the rest of the topping ingredients except the 1 1/2 cup cheese. Place mixture in fridge to chill 15 minutes..
- Arrange chops in a baking dish. Top with toppings. Try to push it down into the cuts that you have made in the pork. Bake uncovered in a 375 degree oven for 30-35 minutes. Until temp of pork reaches 155. Spread remaining 1 1/2 cup cheese over the top and return to oven 7 minutes..
- Remove from oven and tent with foil for 5 minutes. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
Use a sharp knife to cut a deep pocket into the side of each pork chop. Spoon the filling evenly into each pork chop. Use toothpicks to secure the cut side of the pork chop. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Mix cream cheese and Cheddar cheese together in a bowl until evenly blended.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food brad's bacon jalapeno popper pork chops recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!