Fridge Clean Out Nachos. Kostenlose Lieferung möglich Nacho Cheese, Salted, Spicy Chili, Paprika uvm. Great recipe for Fridge Clean Out Nachos. This week I had a few leftover items from taco night and a leftover quarter of a bag of tortilla chip pieces and crumbs.
Or the items in the fridge were going bad quickly and needed to be put to use.. Tortillas cut up and fried in some vegetable oil. Some of a miyokos garlic cheese wedge melted down with some ripple milk, nutritional yeast, hot sauce and salsa for the queso. leftover chipotle guac. wilted cilantro. rice. lime. red onions.
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, fridge clean out nachos. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fridge Clean Out Nachos is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Fridge Clean Out Nachos is something that I have loved my whole life.
Kostenlose Lieferung möglich Nacho Cheese, Salted, Spicy Chili, Paprika uvm. Great recipe for Fridge Clean Out Nachos. This week I had a few leftover items from taco night and a leftover quarter of a bag of tortilla chip pieces and crumbs.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have fridge clean out nachos using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fridge Clean Out Nachos:
- Get of Leftover Tortilla Chip Crumbs.
- Take 1 can of refried beans.
- Take 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chopped green onion.
- Get 1 tablespoon of chopped tomato.
- Prepare of Optional: Salsa or Hot Sauce.
Storing your leftover nachos is just as important as how you reheat them. That means you need to deconstruct them by removing all the toppings and storing them in the fridge. Put your cold toppings (guacamole, sour cream, pico de gallo , jalapeños) in one Tupperware or airtight container, your warm toppings (meat, beans , cheese) in another. Technique tip: This recipe is perfect to make on your fridge clean-out days.
Instructions to make Fridge Clean Out Nachos:
- Cook your refried beans in a small saucepan on the stove top over medium heat. Stirring occasionally..
- Meanwhile, Spread any leftover tortilla crumbs and chip pieces, that are too small to scoop or dip, so they are flat and even on a plate..
- Next, chop your veggies and tomatoes. Whatever you have leftover works! I had tomatoes and green onion. You could also use peppers, cilantro, other kinds of onions, or whatever you prefer!.
- When the refried beans are done spread them evenly on top of the tortilla chips. Follow with shredded cheese of whatever kind you have and your toppings!.
- Microwave on high, uncovered, for 45-60 seconds until your cheese is melted. Add some salsa or hot sauce on top if you have it and/or desire, (I did????) Grab a fork, and Enjoy!.
Load up your nachos with additional vegetables, cheeses, condiments and herbs that are near expiration to avoid food waste. I pride myself on clean out the fridge meals. It's honestly shocking what I can do with a near empty fridge. My mom can attest to this. Anytime I'm over she'll say "oh we have nothing to eat!," but a few minutes later and I have some kind of loaded salad situation or a plate of nachos.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food fridge clean out nachos recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!