Caramel Apple Tart. Transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet. Fold up edges of crust over filling, leaving center uncovered. Arrange apple quarters, cut side down, in circle around outer edge of pan, fitting snugly.
Heat butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Remove apples from skillet and set aside. Add the cinnamon and caramels to skillet and melt over low heat, stirring.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, caramel apple tart. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Caramel Apple Tart is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Caramel Apple Tart is something that I have loved my whole life.
Transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet. Fold up edges of crust over filling, leaving center uncovered. Arrange apple quarters, cut side down, in circle around outer edge of pan, fitting snugly.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have caramel apple tart using 16 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Apple Tart:
- Make ready of For the crust:.
- Get 40 grams of Unsalted butter.
- Take 25 grams of Powdered sugar.
- Prepare 15 grams of Egg.
- Prepare 80 grams of Cake flour.
- Get of For the almond cream:.
- Prepare 40 grams of Unsalted butter.
- Get 35 grams of Powdered sugar.
- Take 40 grams of Egg.
- Take 40 grams of Almond flour.
- Prepare of For the filling:.
- Make ready 2 of Apples.
- Prepare 15 grams of Unsalted butter.
- Make ready 25 grams of Granulated sugar.
- Make ready 1 dash of Rum.
- Get 1 of Apricot jam.
Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray; unroll sheet onto cookie sheet. If using crescent rolls, press seams together. Carefully arrange the chilled pie crust over the top of the cooked apples and use a spatula to tuck in the edges. If you are looking for an easy fall recipe this caramel apple tart is super simple and has all the fall flavors.
Instructions to make Caramel Apple Tart:
- Preliminaries: Butter (not listed in ingredients) the tart pan lightly and chill the pan in the refrigerator..
- Make the tart crust: Bring the butter to room temperature and whisk until it reaches a creamy consistency. Add the powdered sugar in 3 batches and mix well..
- Add the egg gradually and mix well with each addition. Add the sifted flour and gently combine with a rubber spatula..
- Bring the dough together and wrap in plastic wrap. Let it rest overnight in the refrigerator..
- Put the dough between 2 sheets of plastic wrap and roll it out 3mm thick. Line the chilled tart pan with the dough. Pierce the dough with a fork and chill in the refrigerator in the pan..
- Weight down the crust with pie weights, and bake for about 20 minutes in a 180℃ oven. Once the rim of the crust starts to brown lightly, remove the weights and bake the bottom crust for 7 minutes..
- Once the bottom starts to brown lightly, let it cool on a baking rack..
- Make the almond Cream: Bring the butter to room temperature and whisk until it reaches a creamy consistency. Add the powdered sugar in 3 batches and mix well with each addition..
- Add the egg gradually and mix well with each addition. Add the sifted almond flour and fold it in..
- Let the cream rest in the refrigerator for 1 hour. In the meantime, we will caramelize the apples..
- Make the apple filling: Peel the apples and cut into wedges. Soak in salt water and take them out immediately. Pat them completely dry with paper towels..
- Heat the unsalted butter in a frying pan. Once melted, add the granulated sugar. Once it turns brown, turn off the heat and add the apples..
- Saute the apples until they are lightly browned over low- medium heat. Sprinkle some rum in at the end. Do not let the apples burn, whatever you do..
- The sauteed apples will stick together once they cooled down, so spread them out in a single layer to cool..
- The rested almond cream will be cold and hardened, so soften it by mixing it well. Put the softened cream into the crust and smooth out the surface..
- Arrange the sauteed apples on top of the almond dream, and bake the tart for 50 minutes in a 180℃ oven. While it's still hot, brush the top with apricot jam which has been passed through a sieve to remove any solid bits..
- Once the tart has cooled down, remove it from the pan and brush on another layer of apricot jam. Optionally sprinkle some powdered sugar on the rim to make it look pretty..
A light flaky puff pastry crust covered in honey cinnamon butter and topped with apples, pecans, and caramel is the perfect tart for all apple lovers. Toss apples with caramel and cinnamon. America's Original Butcher is proud to bring you our favorite American original: Caramel Apple Tartlets. As famous as our steaks, these desserts are beloved across America. It's a delicious, made-from-scratch pastry filled with freshly peeled, crispy apple slices and smothered with rich cream caramel.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food caramel apple tart recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!