Christmas pinwheel cookies. Leckere Rezeptideen für jeden Tag, die Ihnen das tägliche Kochen leichter machen To make the pinwheel cookies in a vanilla and chocolate combination, divide the dough into two parts. Cool slightly, and mix the chocolate into one half of the dough until well blended. Place sprinkles on a medium plate.
In a medium mixing bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, and salt, Set aside. Add the egg and vanilla to the butter mixture and beat until combined, scraping the sides of the bowl as needed. Christmas pinwheel cookies are fun, festive, and deliciously sweet.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, christmas pinwheel cookies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Leckere Rezeptideen für jeden Tag, die Ihnen das tägliche Kochen leichter machen To make the pinwheel cookies in a vanilla and chocolate combination, divide the dough into two parts. Cool slightly, and mix the chocolate into one half of the dough until well blended. Place sprinkles on a medium plate.
Christmas pinwheel cookies is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Christmas pinwheel cookies is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have christmas pinwheel cookies using 10 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Christmas pinwheel cookies:
- Get 3 Cups of Flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of Butter Softened.
- Take 1 cups of Granulated Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Make ready of Red Food Coloring.
- Get of Green Food Coloring.
- Take of Christmas Sprinkles.
Make this recipe with either homemade or store bought cookie dough. Add these gorgeous swirl cookies to your cookie exchange recipes or put together treat boxes for easy holiday gifts! Add the butter and sugar to the bowl of a stand mixer. Add the egg and vanilla and beat well.
Steps to make Christmas pinwheel cookies:
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the fours, baking powder and salt..
- Then in a separate mixing bowl, blend together the softened butter with the sugar until smooth (use a hand held or stand up mixer for this). Then add in the egg and vanilla and blend until combine..
- Then gradually hand stir in the flour mixture until just combined. Do not over mix..
- Divide the dough evenly into 2 separate bowls. (i did 3).
- Dye one bowl of the dough red with the red food coloring and the other green with the green food coloring. Stir in the food coloring until the color is completely incorporated..
- Wrap each dough with wax paper and refrigerate for 30 minutes-1 hour until the dough is firm..
- Remove the dough from the refrigerator. Then place the red dough on parchment paper or wax paper. Lightly dust with flour. Then with a rolling pin, roll out the dough until a rectangle approximately 1/4 in thick..
- Follow the same process with the green dough..
- Then place the green dough on top of the red dough leaving the parchment paper or wax paper on the outside of the dough..
- Then remove the top wax or parchment paper. Gently roll the rolling pin over the top so that the doughs stick together..
- Then roll the log gently starting on one side of the rectangle and gently remove the bottom wax or parchment paper as you roll. (If the dough is too soft, refrigerate it again so that it’s easier to work with)..
- Next pour the sprinkles on a baking sheet. After the log has been formed, gently roll the log in the sprinkles so that they stick to the outside of the log..
- Then wrap the entire log with plastic wrap after it’s formed and refrigerate it for 30 minutes-1 hour..
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Remove the log from the refrigerator, unwrap and cut the log into 1/4 inch thick slices to make the cookies and place them on an uncreased cookie sheet approximately 2 inches a part. Bake for 12-15 minutes until the cookies are set..
- Remove the the oven, cool for approximately 5 minutes and then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely..
- You can find the kits in the stores if your lucky but the recipe makes more cookies.
Scrape down the sides of the bowl as necessary. In a medium bowl, add the flour, salt, and baking soda. In a medium mixing bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, and salt, Set aside. Add the egg and vanilla to the butter mixture and beat until combined, scraping the sides of the bowl as needed. In a large bowl, beat the sugar and softened butter together until creamy.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food christmas pinwheel cookies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!