#2Min party appetizer in shot glasses#vegan.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, #2min party appetizer in shot glasses#vegan. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
#2Min party appetizer in shot glasses#vegan is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. #2Min party appetizer in shot glasses#vegan is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook #2min party appetizer in shot glasses#vegan using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make #2Min party appetizer in shot glasses#vegan:
- Get 1/2 cup of Thick hung curd.
- Get 2-3 tbsp of Tahini.
- Get 2 tbsp of Mustard sauce.
- Take 1/2 piece of Carrot.
- Take 1/2 of Cucumber.
- Make ready 1/2 piece of Radish.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of Extra virgin olive oil.
Instructions to make #2Min party appetizer in shot glasses#vegan:
- First make tahini and mustard sauce.
- Fo' tahini – make a smooth paste of roasted sesame seeds by adding little bit of salt, lemon juice, olive oil and water.
- Fo' Mustard sauce _grind mustard seeds along with onion, ginger, green chilli,turmeric, cinamen, clove, nutmeg powder, salt, sugar and mango powder..give a tadaka of asafoetida and cumin in a spoon of oil(store the mustard sauce in a glass air tight container to get matured).
- Cut long sticks of carrot, cucumber and radish.
- Fo' dip_Mix hung curd, tahini and mustard sauce in a bowl.
- Take shot glasses pour the hung curd mixture and dip carrot, cucumber and radish sticks..drizzle some extra virgin olive oil.
- Serve chilled this vegan as party starter ????.
- ????_This is a pure vegan recipe..no non veg ingredient be used.. A coriander leave can set on the top fo' something exciting n more decoratoons.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food #2min party appetizer in shot glasses#vegan recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!