ladybug appetizers. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Place tinted cream cheese mixture in a small plastic bag; set aside. Spread remaining cream cheese mixture on crackers.
Insert two chives into olives for antennae. To assemble these appetizers take a ritz cracker and spread a thin layer of the chive and onion cream cheese on top. These cute little ladybug cracker appetizers are perfect for an April fool's day spring or summer party.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, ladybug appetizers. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
ladybug appetizers is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. ladybug appetizers is something which I have loved my whole life.
In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Place tinted cream cheese mixture in a small plastic bag; set aside. Spread remaining cream cheese mixture on crackers.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook ladybug appetizers using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make ladybug appetizers:
- Take 2 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sour cream.
- Take 1/2 tsp of snipped chives.
- Take 1/8 tsp of minced parsley.
- Make ready 1/8 tsp of garlic salt.
- Take 1 of black paste food coloring.
- Prepare 36 of butter-flavored crackers.
- Prepare 18 of cherry tomatoes, quarted.
- Make ready 18 large of pitted ripe olives.
- Prepare 72 of fresh chives pieces (about 1-1/2 inches long).
Place each in seperate bowls and set aside until ready to use. Let the low fat cream cheese soften to room temperature. Place it in and the low fat sour cream in a mixing bowl. Spoon out about two tablespoons of the cheese mix into a small bowl.
Steps to make ladybug appetizers:
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add sour cream, chives, parsley, and garlic salt; mix well. Place 1 tablespoon in a small plastic bag and tint black; set aside..
- Spread remaining cream cheese mixture on crackers. Arrange two tomato quarters on each for the ladybug wings. For heads, halve the olives width-wise; place one half on each cracker. Insert two chives into olives for antennae. Use tinted cream cheese mixture to pipe spots onto wings..
These yammy Ladybug appetizers are super cute, easy and very quick to make. Place ladybug antennae and basil leaf. The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. You will love how adorable and how easy these Caprese bites are to make. Nothing to bake, nothing to cook, serve up as a side dish or perfect for an appetizer platter all year long.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food ladybug appetizers recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!