Puff Pastry Blueberry Tart. Einzigartige Designs und hochwertige Materialien vereinen sich zu zauberhaften Windeln. Edle Stoffwindeln aus Deutschland – einfach, wunderschön und ökologisch. Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly in the center of the pastry.
Divide the sugar-coated blueberries equally between the four squares (leave behind any juice the blueberries release). Sprinkle each square with a little more sugar. Today's tart is much easier to produce with frozen puff pastry, although you could make your own and keep it in the freezer, too.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, puff pastry blueberry tart. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Einzigartige Designs und hochwertige Materialien vereinen sich zu zauberhaften Windeln. Edle Stoffwindeln aus Deutschland – einfach, wunderschön und ökologisch. Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly in the center of the pastry.
Puff Pastry Blueberry Tart is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Puff Pastry Blueberry Tart is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have puff pastry blueberry tart using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Puff Pastry Blueberry Tart:
- Make ready 1 pack of puff pastry, frozen and thawed at room temperature.
- Make ready 1-1/2 cups of frozen blueberries.
- Get 4 oz of Philadelphia cream cheese, softened at room temperature.
- Take 4 tsp of mix fruit jam.
- Take 2 tbsp of powdered sugar.
Like a lot of the recipes I make, it's part with quick, available products and part from scratch. Working with puff pastry is pretty easy as long as you follow a few easy tips! Keep the puff pastry chilled until you are ready to use it. Puff Pastry likes to be cold.
Steps to make Puff Pastry Blueberry Tart:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Combine cream cheese and jam and whisk to mix thoroughly..
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper or use the same parchment sheet of the pastry. Lay the pastry on the paper as smooth as possible maintaining it's rectangular shape..
- Fold the corners of the pastry about 1" inwards and press down gently to seal it..
- Score the edges (near the fold) with blunt knife without cutting into the pastry. Score randomly all over the pastry too so that it doesn't rise while baking..
- Apply cream cheese all over the pastry and spread the blueberries over it making sure there are no gaps in between..
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the pastry looks sufficiently golden brown in colour..
- Remove from oven and cool the tart. Sprinkle powdered sugar with a sitter all over the pastry..
- Cut the tart in 8 equal parts and serve cold or with icecream..
In a large bowl, toss blueberries with sugar and cornstarch. Spray a large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Unfold pastry and place on baking sheet. Our easy Blueberry Puff Pastry Tarts have plenty of rustic charm and appeal. Score the pastry with a sharp paring knife creating a rectangle inside the rectangle, but don't cut all the way through.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food puff pastry blueberry tart recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!