Mini taco appetizers. Lass dir dein Essen einfach liefern. Bestelle aus einer breiten Auswahl an Restaurants, exklusiv bei Wolt. We use the following: Ground beef seasoned with taco seasoning.
Stir in taco seasoning and water. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown the beef until no pink remains. Use wooden spoon to break up chunks.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, mini taco appetizers. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mini taco appetizers is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Mini taco appetizers is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Lass dir dein Essen einfach liefern. Bestelle aus einer breiten Auswahl an Restaurants, exklusiv bei Wolt. We use the following: Ground beef seasoned with taco seasoning.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have mini taco appetizers using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mini taco appetizers:
- Prepare of appetizers.
- Prepare 20 of scoop style tortilla chips.
- Make ready 1/2 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 20 tsp of sour cream.
- Take 1/4 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
- Take 3 tbsp of taco seasoning.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 large of egg, beaten.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of shredded iceburg lettuce.
These truly bite-sized appetizers have all of the flavors you crave, but are much, much cuter. Plus, since they can be eaten in one bite, they won't make a mess. Just like normal-sized tacos, customize these as you see fit. Swap out the meat for ground turkey, add cheese or beans, or ditch the crema for avocado.
Instructions to make Mini taco appetizers:
- Mix chopped meat, taco seasoning, egg and bread crumbs..
- Form miniature meatballs about the size of a ping pong..
- In preheated 375°F oven, bake meatballs for 15- 20 minutes or until browned and cooked through..
- On a platter take tortilla scoop chips, a tablespoon of shredded lettuce, top with meatball..
- Top meatball with teaspoon of sour cream and sprinkle of cheddar cheese..
- Saw this on pintrest. Made my own recipe..
- Recipe by taylor68too.
These colorful mini beef tacos are the perfect kid-friendly party appetizer! Fill the mini taco shells with seasoned ground beef, diced tomatoes, Cotija cheese, and cilantro or create your own taco bar and set out all the toppings for your guests to customize their own! Mini Taco Bowls are the perfect party food for entertaining, game day or a delicious snack. You must try this super easy ground beef appetizer. They are great Mexican appetizers for Cinco de Mayo too.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mini taco appetizers recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!