Lentils Chicken curry.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, lentils chicken curry. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Lentils Chicken curry is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Lentils Chicken curry is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook lentils chicken curry using 25 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Lentils Chicken curry:
- Get 500 gram of chicken pieces.
- Get 2 tbsp of broken wheat (dalia).
- Get 2 tbsp of toor dal.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of chana dal (Bengal gram dal).
- Make ready 2 tbsp of masoor dal.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced onion (fried).
- Take 1 tbsp of ginger paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of garlic paste.
- Make ready 2 of nos bay leaf.
- Prepare 4 of cloves.
- Make ready 2 of cardamom.
- Get 1/2 of javitri (mace).
- Get 3 tbsp of oil + 2 tbsp.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ghee.
- Get To taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 2 of nos green chilli.
- Get 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of kasuri methi.
- Get 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare As required of Coriander leaves chopped.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Kashmiri chilli powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of crushed black pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of sugar.
Steps to make Lentils Chicken curry:
- Wash all dals and put them in a pressure cooker with water, add salt to taste, turmeric powder 1 tsp. Cook it for 2 whistles. Heat oil in a kadai fry onion like (beresta) golden brown in colour. Keep the fried onions aside..
- Marinate the chicken with salt, turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste and keep it aside for about 10 minutes, then fry it to light brown in colour. Heat ghee in a kadai and to that add half of the fried onion, then add Kashmiri chilli powder, ginger garlic paste, whole garam masala. Cook it for 1 minute then add coriander powder and cumin powder, salt to taste, sugar and green chilli..
- Then pour the boiled dal, mix well, then add fried chicken and water. Mix it well, then cover it and cook it in low flame until the chicken is tender, stir it at intervals. Sprinkle some coriander leaves chopped, garam masala powder and kasuri methi. Garnish with fried onion and coriander leaves. Serve hot with rice, roti, Paratha etc..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food lentils chicken curry recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!