P³ Pockets : Potato Peas Paneer Pocket. P³ Pockets : Potato Peas Paneer Pocket. Samosa Patti•Boiled potatoes •Peas boiled•Paneer grated•Salt•Red chilli powder•Coriander powder•Turmeric powder. Paneer pita pocket is an ideal catch!
Mashed Potatoes – pie is delicious and fast**. P³ Pockets : Potato Peas Paneer Pocket. Paneer pocket is a good snack or appetizer option.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, p³ pockets : potato peas paneer pocket. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
P³ Pockets : Potato Peas Paneer Pocket is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. P³ Pockets : Potato Peas Paneer Pocket is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
P³ Pockets : Potato Peas Paneer Pocket. Samosa Patti•Boiled potatoes •Peas boiled•Paneer grated•Salt•Red chilli powder•Coriander powder•Turmeric powder. Paneer pita pocket is an ideal catch!
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have p³ pockets : potato peas paneer pocket using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make P³ Pockets : Potato Peas Paneer Pocket:
- Make ready as required of Samosa Patti.
- Get 2 of Boiled potatoes.
- Make ready 1 cup of Peas boiled.
- Make ready 1 cup of Paneer grated.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Take 1/3 tsp of Garam masala.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of Chaat masala.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Amchoor.
- Take 1 tbsp of Maida.
- Get as required of Oil to fry.
- Take 1 pinch of Hing.
- Take 1 tsp of jeera powder.
This is a very easy and simple recipe. These are crispy outside and soft inside. Take the pockets out of oil, drain excess oil, and transfer these into a dish. You can bake these pockets too.
Instructions to make P³ Pockets : Potato Peas Paneer Pocket:
- Keep samosa Patti out of deep fridge for at least four hours until it gets soft and foldable.
- In a pan take one tbsp oil. Add hing and jeera in it. Keep flame lowest..
- Add red chilli powder turmeric powder dhaniya powder.
- Now add mashed boiled potatoes peas and paneer in it mix it well.
- Now at rest of the seasoning in the stuffing mixture keep it aside to cool down.
- In a small bowl take maida and add ½ cup. Mix it well to make a paste to seal the sides of pockets.
- Take a samosa Patti one tablespoon of stuffing on one side of it. Then roll down the samosa Patti.
- Now seal the sides of rolled pockets by the maida paste.
- Deep fry all the pockets until turn golden.
- Hot potato piece paneer pockets are ready to serve served with tomato sauce and green chutney.
Paneer Bread Pockets – bread pocket with paneer potato & peas stuffing fried for a crispy snacksPotato Lollipop – Potato balls made with veggies fried for a. Mattar paneer is a vegetarian North Indian dish and Punjabi dish consisting of peas and paneer in a tomato based sauce. Add potato, squash and peas to bowl. Stir gently to combine; season to taste, cool. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food p³ pockets : potato peas paneer pocket recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!