Cranberry Glazed Appetizer Meatballs. In large bowl, stir meatball ingredients until well mixed. In a large bowl, combine beef, onion, breadcrumbs, salt, pepper and eggs. Mix well then shape into balls about an inch in diameter.
In large bowl, stir meatball ingredients until well mixed. Heat to boiling over medium heat. Method. by mixing all the glaze ingredients except the cayenne in a small pot.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, cranberry glazed appetizer meatballs. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cranberry Glazed Appetizer Meatballs is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Cranberry Glazed Appetizer Meatballs is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
In large bowl, stir meatball ingredients until well mixed. In a large bowl, combine beef, onion, breadcrumbs, salt, pepper and eggs. Mix well then shape into balls about an inch in diameter.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cranberry glazed appetizer meatballs using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cranberry Glazed Appetizer Meatballs:
- Take 1 1/2 lb of lean ground beef.
- Take 1/2 cup of finely chopped onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unseasoned dry bread crumbs.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 pinch of of pepper.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, slightly beaten.
- Get 1 of SAUCE.
- Prepare 1 of (12-oz) bottle of chili sauce.
- Take 1 of (8-oz) can jellied cranberry sauce.
Strain mixture through a fine mesh strainer into a bowl, pressing the cranberry mush against the strainer with the side of a rubber spatula. Place the meatballs in a large, microwave safe baking dish. Meanwhile, in a large sauce pan or skillet, combine the cranberry sauce, chili sauce, brown sugar, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce. Bring the sauce to a rolling boil, then reduce the heat to medium-low.
Instructions to make Cranberry Glazed Appetizer Meatballs:
- Heat oven 375°. In large bowl combine all meatball ingredients; mix well. Shape into 60 (1in) balls; place in ungreased baking pan..
- Bake at 375° for 25 to 30 minutes or until meatballs are no longer pink in the middle..
- Meanwhile, in large saucepan, combine sauce ingredients; blend well. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Add meatballs to sauce; stir to coat. Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally..
Add the apple cider vinegar, tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne pepper and cinnamon and mix to combine. Place meatballs on a rack in a shallow baking pan. In a large mixing bowl, combine the ingredients for the. meatballs. Cranberry Glazed Crockpot Meatballs are a must make dinner or holiday appetizer. Nothing says holiday flavors like cranberry.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food cranberry glazed appetizer meatballs recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!