Cajun pork and lentils. Pork Tenderloin that is out of this world juicy and flavorful! Company pleasing, Valentine worthy Cajun Pork Tenderloin smothered in Tangy Pineapple Glaze is sweet and spicy and melt in your mouth tender! Collect the [Ebook] Cajun Pork And Lentils begin from now.
So, it can be more than a record that you have. The easiest showing off to manner is that you can moreover. Tina Gantner of Matthews, Missouri writes, "It took me a few tries to perfect this recipe, but now it's a favorite in our household.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, cajun pork and lentils. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pork Tenderloin that is out of this world juicy and flavorful! Company pleasing, Valentine worthy Cajun Pork Tenderloin smothered in Tangy Pineapple Glaze is sweet and spicy and melt in your mouth tender! Collect the [Ebook] Cajun Pork And Lentils begin from now.
Cajun pork and lentils is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Cajun pork and lentils is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have cajun pork and lentils using 28 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cajun pork and lentils:
- Make ready 1 lb. of lentils.
- Get 2 lb. of pork spare ribs strips, cut in small pieces.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of pork fat.
- Prepare of jon cajun seasoning.
- Take 3 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of garlic powder.
- Get 1 tsp. of onion powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of smoked paprika.
- Take 2 tsp. of paprika powder.
- Take 1 tsp. of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp. of cayenne pepper.
- Get 1 tsp. of thyme leaves.
- Take 1 1/4 tsp. of dry oregano leaves.
- Get 1 tsp. of cumin powder.
- Get 1 tsp. of Mexican chili powder.
- Take of other ingredients.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of diced onions.
- Get 2/3 cup of diced red peppers.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of diced green pepper.
- Get 1/2 cup of diced carrots.
- Make ready 2/3 cup of diced celery.
- Get 3/4 cup of chopped tomatoes or chunky tomato sauce.
- Make ready 2 of minced garlic cloves.
- Take 1 tsp. of Cajun seasoning.
- Get 1 of diced potato.
- Make ready 1 cup of white wine.
- Take 1 1/2 qt. of + 1 cup. water.
- Get 1 tsp. of salt.
More Cajun seasoning can be added, but it tends to make the dish too hot for children. Chicken breast can be substituted for the pork tenderloin and rice can be. Cajun pork and lentils Before you jump to Cajun pork and lentils recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy. You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise.
Steps to make Cajun pork and lentils:
- Check the lentils for stones or any foreign objects. Place the lentils in a container, cover with plenty water and let them soak for a couple hours. In a bowl mix all the spices for the Cajun seasoning. Pad dry the ribs with paper towel and mix with 2½ teaspoons Cajun seasoning. Let them marinate for 1 hour. Save the rest of the seasoning for other Cajun recipes..
- Cut the vegetables and measure the rest of the ingredients. Heat up at moderate temperature a large frying pan and melt the pork fat. When some of the fat becomes brown, remove and reserve. Place the ribs in the frying pan and brown them on both sides. Remove to a deep pot..
- Add to the frying pan onion, garlic and brown them, trying to lose any particles sticking on the pan. Add the rest of the vegetables, brown pieces of pork fat and sweat them for 3 minutes. Add 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning and cook for 1 minute. Add the vegetables and tomatoes to the pot with the ribs..
- Deglaze the frying pan with the wine or water and add to the ribs. Incorporate the water, bring it to a boil, lower the flame and let the ribs cook slowly for 45 minutes. Drain the soaking lentils. Add lentils, potatoes to ribs in the pot. Let boil the liquid, lower the flame and cook slowly for 25 to 30 minutes or until lentils are soft..
- Serve the soup with a bit chopped tomatoes and cilantro on top..
I figured pork is pork and it's all about the flavor, isn't it? My difference came in the cooking method. The most delicious and tender Cajun Pork Chops recipe in a just-spicy-enough tomato sauce. Cajun Pork and Beans – tender pieces of pork shoulder in a delicious spicy cajun sauce with pinto beans. Product details page for Cajun Pork and Beans is loaded.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food cajun pork and lentils recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!