Shepherds Pie P-lo Style. Shepherd's pie – perfect comfort food for cold winter days. Follw this recipe to learn how to make perfect shepherd's pie. Here is how you achieve that.
Before you jump to Shepherds Pie P-lo Style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn't Need To The ingredients needed to prepare Shepherds Pie P-lo Style: You need of cans of sweet whole kernel corn. Provide of cans of veggie grove French. Favorite shepherd's pie recipe, a classic casserole of Britain and Ireland done American-style.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, shepherds pie p-lo style. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Shepherd's pie – perfect comfort food for cold winter days. Follw this recipe to learn how to make perfect shepherd's pie. Here is how you achieve that.
Shepherds Pie P-lo Style is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Shepherds Pie P-lo Style is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook shepherds pie p-lo style using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Shepherds Pie P-lo Style:
- Make ready 2-15 ounce of cans of sweet whole kernel corn.
- Take 2-15 ounce of cans of veggie grove French style green beans.
- Take 1 can (15 ounce) of sweet peas.
- Prepare 6-8 of potatoes.
- Make ready 1 lb of shredded cheese (I use Mexican style).
- Make ready 1/2 of chopped onion.
- Take of Cilantro.
- Take of Milk(for mashed potatoes).
- Take of Butter(for mashed potatoes).
- Get of Heavy Whipping cream or half and half cream(for mashed potatoes).
- Take 1 of and a half pound of ground hamburger meat.
Cook ground beef and savory vegetables, top with mashed potatoes, and bake to perfection. Shepherd's Pie comes to us from England, and is traditionally made with lamb or mutton. Shepherd's Pie is one of those foods that brings a smile to everyone's face – especially when you get seconds! A deeply savoury lamb and vegetable filling While Shepherd's Pie is traditionally made with lamb, beef is just as tasty in this recipe.
Instructions to make Shepherds Pie P-lo Style:
- Peel and boil potatoes.
- While potatoes are boiling I add my meat over med high heat with onion and cilantro and seasons (salt pepper garlic) and cook about 15 minutes until all meat is browned and cooked thru then drain grease out of and set meat aside.
- Now potatoes should be about done once tender with fork drain water and add milk, butter, cream, salt pepper and garlic and mash (I have a mashed potato recipe on my page)…do as you would make mashed potatoes.
- Now grab a baking dish and add potatoes for the first layer.
- Then add drained meat on top for next layer.
- Now add cans of vegetables but drain liquid before you add each can then top with salt pepper and garlic.
- Final layer shredded cheese I top with salt and garlic and little more cilantro. And place in oven at 375.
- In about 20-30 minutes later all cheese will be melted and corners starting to brown remove dish and let sit few minutes to cool.
This is a timeless classic – make this once and you'll make it..with the kind of refrigeration we had in our homes, cooked meat could be kept much more safely than raw. Therefore, when housewives bought their Sunday meat they selected pieces large enough to. Try the classic shepherd's pie recipe or mix it up with a veggie shepherd's pie with lentils, or add parsnips to your mash like Nigel Slater. Make this easy shepherd's pie recipe of a wintry evening – it's comfort food at its best. This one has a secret ingredient for extra savouriness.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food shepherds pie p-lo style recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!