Brad's bacon jalapeno popper pork chops. A delicious recipe of bacon wrapped smoked pork tenderloin stuffed with jalapeño peppers and cheese. The pork tenderloin is full of flavour, and the It is spicy and cheesy and totally matches the jalapeño popper flavour I was hoping for! You can cook Brad's bacon jalapeno popper pork chops.
This plan had WINNING written allllll over it. Now I'm not saying my Jalapeno Popper Smothered Pork Chops version is better than the original – pork roast wrapped in bacon is hard to beat for presentation value. Jalapeno peppers are stuffed with a blend of cream cheese and Cheddar cheese in this crowd-pleasing, bacon-wrapped appetizer.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, brad's bacon jalapeno popper pork chops. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Brad's bacon jalapeno popper pork chops is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Brad's bacon jalapeno popper pork chops is something which I have loved my whole life.
A delicious recipe of bacon wrapped smoked pork tenderloin stuffed with jalapeño peppers and cheese. The pork tenderloin is full of flavour, and the It is spicy and cheesy and totally matches the jalapeño popper flavour I was hoping for! You can cook Brad's bacon jalapeno popper pork chops.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook brad's bacon jalapeno popper pork chops using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Brad's bacon jalapeno popper pork chops:
- Get 4 (8 oz) of pork chops.
- Get of Chile powder and paprika.
- Take of Sea salt.
- Get Touch of cayenne powder.
- Get of Juice of 2 limes.
- Get of For the topping.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of bacon.
- Prepare 8 oz of pkg cream cheese.
- Make ready 3 of lg jalapenos, deseeded and chopped.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of shredded Colby Jack cheese plus 1/2 cup.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
In this collection of tasty collection of air-fried pork chop recipes, you'll learn how to cook boneless pork chops in the air fryer so they stay succulent and juicy. Jalapeno Popper Pork Chop. with mojito-lime corn on cob. Bacon Wrapped Jalapenos Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers Stuffed Jalapenos With Bacon Stuffed Peppers Cheese Wrap Cheese Food Cheddar Cheese Until I make these delicious Jalapeno Popper Smothered Pork Chops again – which will be whenever I feel like it because it was SO EASY. Bakonyi Pork Chops with Hungarian Dumplings Pork.
Instructions to make Brad's bacon jalapeno popper pork chops:
- Let cream cheese sit on the counter until it is room temperature..
- Chop bacon. Fry until done but not super crispy. Drain grease and set bacon aside..
- Meanwhile, prepare the pork chops by cutting them widthwise every 1/4 inch. Do not cut all the way through the chop. Similar to the preperation of a Hasselbeck potato. Sprinkle liberally with the spices but lightly with the cayenne. Squeeze the lime juice over the top of the seasoned chops. Marinate uncovered in the fridge about an hour..
- In a large bowl, mix the bacon with the rest of the topping ingredients except the 1 1/2 cup cheese. Place mixture in fridge to chill 15 minutes..
- Arrange chops in a baking dish. Top with toppings. Try to push it down into the cuts that you have made in the pork. Bake uncovered in a 375 degree oven for 30-35 minutes. Until temp of pork reaches 155. Spread remaining 1 1/2 cup cheese over the top and return to oven 7 minutes..
- Remove from oven and tent with foil for 5 minutes. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
We added extra shredded cheddar cheese, extra jalapeno peppers, and some bacon to our chops! Remove from heat when MEATER alerts you, being sure to rest the pork chops on a cool, clean surface to prevent overcooking. Brads bacon jalapeno popper pork chops. Brads french onion pork chop bake. These are Bacon Wrapped Jalapeño Popper Stuffed Pork Chops.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food brad's bacon jalapeno popper pork chops recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!