3 colored Kanten Wagashi. It looks like jelly but it's made from seaweeds. It looks like jelly but it's made from seaweeds. It looks like jelly but it's made from seaweeds.
Add red food coloring into the rest and colorize it. Three Color Fantasy (Korean: 세가지 색 판타지; RR: segaji saeg pantaji) is a South Korean Three-color drama trilogy by MBC and Naver consisting of three mini television series The Universe's Star (White), Romance Full of Life (Green) and Queen of the Ring (Gold). Kanten Wagashi; Snow Flake __ Yu-Art KichijojiПодробнее.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, 3 colored kanten wagashi. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
3 colored Kanten Wagashi is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. 3 colored Kanten Wagashi is something that I have loved my entire life.
It looks like jelly but it's made from seaweeds. It looks like jelly but it's made from seaweeds. It looks like jelly but it's made from seaweeds.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook 3 colored kanten wagashi using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make 3 colored Kanten Wagashi:
- Prepare 120 ml of Water.
- Get 50 g of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1.5-2 g of Agar.
- Prepare 100 g of Shiro an (white kidney bean paste containing sugar).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Matcha.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Sake.
See more ideas about wagashi, wagashi recipe, japanese sweets. · Wagashi are sweet Japanese confections made from bean paste. Similar to marzipan, the paste can be sculpted into gorgeous little shapes inspired by the season. The Three Coloured Pills are secret medicines used by the Akimichi clan. As the name suggests, there are three pills, each with a different colour.
Instructions to make 3 colored Kanten Wagashi:
- A Mold.
- Dissolve 1 tsp of Matcha powder in a little water. Add 50g (a half) of white bean paste and mix them..
- Warm 2 colors an (bean paste) in a microwave..
- [Make agar liquid] Put the 120ml of water and 2g of agar in a pot. Mix them. Heat it up on a medium flame to boiling. Skim off the scum..
- Turn down the flame when it boils. Simmer it for 2min..
- Add 50g of granulated sugar. Mix them on medium flame. Turn down the flame when it boils and simmer it for 1min. (Skim off the scum). Turn off the flame..
- Pour the first 1/3 of Kanten (agar) liquid into the plain an (bean paste) and mix them. Pour the mixture into a mold. Leave it until it's getting hard. *Put it in a refrigerator..
- Pour the other 1/3 of Kanten (agar) liquid into the Matcha an (bean paste) and mix them. Pour the mixture into a mold with a spoon, along the surface of the mold, little by little. Leave it until it's getting hard. *Put it in a refrigerator..
- Add 1Tbsp of Sake in the last 1/3 liquid and mix them. Pour this clear mixture into a mold with a spoon, along the surface of the mold, little by little. Put it in a refrigerator until it gets hard completely. Unmold it!.
- Cut it and enjoy!.
It's a traditional Japanese sweet which is made from Kanten (Aagar), sugar and water. It's softer than Mochi and translucent. So put colorful fillings inside, nice pastel colors are seen through the Mochi like stuff. It is the final installment of the Three Colours trilogy, which examines the French Revolutionary ideals; it is preceded by Blue and White. Three Colors: Directed by Art Sevada.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food 3 colored kanten wagashi recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!