Cinnamon Dessert Nacho. Cinnamon Dessert Nachos with Salted Caramel Apple Dip. I've been making a variety of dessert nachos for some time, and they're always a hit! You want to have this for Game Day!
This dessert nachos recipe is simple and easy to make but looks fit for a fancy restaurant. Top baked cinnamon sugar tortilla chips with fruit and chocolate. But how about an irresistible dessert version?
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, cinnamon dessert nacho. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cinnamon Dessert Nachos with Salted Caramel Apple Dip. I've been making a variety of dessert nachos for some time, and they're always a hit! You want to have this for Game Day!
Cinnamon Dessert Nacho is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Cinnamon Dessert Nacho is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have cinnamon dessert nacho using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cinnamon Dessert Nacho:
- Get 2 tbsp of Granulated sugar.
- Make ready 2 tsp of Ground cinnamon.
- Take 4 slice of Flour tortillas.
- Get 2 tbsp of Parkay original spread- tub melted.
- Prepare 1 cup of Vanilla ice cream.
- Get 1/4 cup of Chocolate syrup. Warmed.
- Get 1/4 cup of Caramel syrup. Warmed.
These Cinnamon Dessert Nachos with Salted Caramel Apple dip taste like decadent Churro chips and caramel apple pie bites. Dessert nachos good enough you'll want to eat them any time of day. Complete with homemade cinnamon sugar chips, whipped cream, homemade chocolate sauce. Dessert Nachos are sweetened nachos layered to perfection.
Steps to make Cinnamon Dessert Nacho:
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Combine sugar and cinnamon in small bowl; set aside..
- Brush both sides of tortillas with Parkay; cut each tortilla into 8 wedges. Place on foil-lined baking sheet; sprinkle both sides of wedges with cinnamon sugar mixture. Bake 5 minutes on each side or until crisp..
- Divide chips between 4 plates; top with ice cream and drizzle with chocolate syrup. Serve immediately..
Combine sugar and cinnamon in small bowl; set aside. Give your nachos a lift and try these Sweet Dessert Nachos! Cinnamon sugar "baked" tortilla chips, homemade chocolate sauce and fresh fruits make this one of a kind dessert! Cinnamon Dessert Nachos with Salted Caramel Apple Dip. You want to have this for Game Day!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food cinnamon dessert nacho recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!