Samosa Pinwheels. Samosa pinwheels are great party treat. This is an interesting twist on the popular Indian snack samosas. These fantastic pinwheel samosas are just what you were missing on your iftar table. #HappyCookingToYou #FoodFusion #RosePetalZzoopWritten Recipe.
These Pinwheels are perfect to serve with a hot cup of masala But here to make it Jain, I am using raw bananas instead of potatoes. Spiced Samosa Potatoes + mint, rolled up in a tortilla. These Samosa Pinwheels are easy with a few ingredients.
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, samosa pinwheels. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Samosa Pinwheels is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Samosa Pinwheels is something that I have loved my entire life.
Samosa pinwheels are great party treat. This is an interesting twist on the popular Indian snack samosas. These fantastic pinwheel samosas are just what you were missing on your iftar table. #HappyCookingToYou #FoodFusion #RosePetalZzoopWritten Recipe.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook samosa pinwheels using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Samosa Pinwheels:
- Get of For the dough.
- Make ready 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Get 1 pinch of salt.
- Take 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Take of Water.
- Make ready of Filling.
- Get 350 grams of ground beef.
- Get of Onion and garlic.
- Make ready of Assorted vegetables.
- Take of Spices. Whatever you prefer.
- Get to taste of Salt and pepper.
Samosa Pinwheels are great party appetizer. It's a twist in the popular Indian snack Samosa. Samosa pinwheels are a twist on the popular Indian street food called "samosas." Samosas are heavier on the stomach than these pinwheels. Pinwheels are a delicious finger food that is easily.
Instructions to make Samosa Pinwheels:
- Make your dough by mixing the flour, salt, and oil. Create a well and add in the water bit by bit till a smooth dough forms. Set aside and let rest for a 15-30 min.
- To the filling : Brown your mince meat in a pan till all the water dries. Add in some oil and saute your onion and garlic. Let them cook before adding your assorted vegetables and spices.
- Let your filling cool as you work on your dough..
- Pinch some dough and roll it out to a chapati/tortilla like shape.It should be thin and fold easily without sticking..
- Put some filling into your rolled dough. Add some cheese (optional).
- Roll your dough to cover all the fillings. Seal all the edges..
- Poke some holes on the dough.. Grease your tray and place your rolled dough..
- Apply some egg wash and place them in a preheated oven for 180 degrees C.. 15-20 mins or till it is golden brown..
- Once ready, cut into pin wheels shapes and serve..
Pinwheel samosas have all of these characteristics except the shape of regular samosa. To make pinwheel samosa the stuffing is spread on the sheet, thereafter the sheet is rolled. Pinwheel Samosas: Pinwheels Samosa are great twist to most popular and most wanted Indian snack *SAMOSA*. Samosa Pinwheels or Aloo Bhakarwadi are a pleasant twist to the original Samosas. As their name suggests, these are snacks in the shape of a pinwheel filled with a spicy potato stuffing.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food samosa pinwheels recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!