Nachos Supreme. By Lindsay Funston. • Nachos have been canonized in Mexican, Tex-Mex and American cuisine. But few people know the origins game day food (or Oscar day. or Tuesday) staple! Try this great Nachos Supreme Recipe –it's a super grande-sized platter of nacho heaven.
My repeat order was beef nachos supreme. This recipe is the next level version of that. And voila, you have a better-than-Taco-Bell version of beef nachos supreme!
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, nachos supreme. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
By Lindsay Funston. • Nachos have been canonized in Mexican, Tex-Mex and American cuisine. But few people know the origins game day food (or Oscar day. or Tuesday) staple! Try this great Nachos Supreme Recipe –it's a super grande-sized platter of nacho heaven.
Nachos Supreme is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Nachos Supreme is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook nachos supreme using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Nachos Supreme:
- Take 8 of corn tortillas, cut into quarters salted.
- Get 1/4 cup of pickled sliced jalapeño chiles.
- Get 1 can of no-salt added black beans, rinsed and drained.
- Take 1 cup of low-fat 1% milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 4 oz of reduced-fat extra sharp cheddar cheese, shredded.
- Prepare 2 of plum tomatoes, finely chopped.
- Make ready 1 of green onion, thinly sliced.
- Get 1 packages of lean ground beef.
The Best Nachos Supreme Recipes on Yummly Wondering how to make nachos supreme? Try our easy nachos recipe, using McCormick's Fajitas Seasoning for a hint of citrus flavors. Nachos Supreme are the standard order of nachos that contain meat at Taco Bell.
Steps to make Nachos Supreme:
- Season ground beef with some Mrs. Dash (or whatever you like); and cook in a skillet.
- Sprinkle 1 side of tortillas with 1/4tsp salt. In 4 batches, place tortillas between 2 paper towels on microwave safe plate in single layer, spacing 1/2 inch apart. Microwave on high 2 minutes or until crisp.
- Finely chop half of jalapeños; reserve remaining for serving. Reserve 1/4cup beans; place remaining in medium bowl.
- In 1 1/2 to 2 quart saucepan, heat milk on medium until just bubbling around edges. In small bowl, stir cornstarch and water until cornstarch dissolves. With wire whisk, stir cornstarch mixture into hot milk. Heat to simmering, whisking constantly; simmer 2minutes or until thickened, whisking constantly. Remove from heat. Add cheese whisk until melted and smooth. Stir in jalapeños..
- Pour 1/4 cup sauce over beans in bowl. With potato masher or fork, mash beans until almost smooth.
- Place tortilla chips on serving plate. Spoon mashed beans over, add meat, then top with remaining sauce. Top with tomatoes, green onions, reserved beans, and reserved jalapeños..
The dish consists of crispy tortilla chips topped with ground beef, diced tomatoes, refried beans, nacho cheese sauce, and a dollop of reduced fat sour cream, finished off with a sprinkle of green onions on top. We've all been there, am I right? It's time to ring in a New Year, and we're going to do it with Cowboy Nachos. Now, when we add "cowboy" to any recipe, what does that mean? See more ideas about nachos supreme, nachos, mexican food recipes.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food nachos supreme recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!