nacho casserole. This is a casserole but it is definitely not nachos. Miracle Whip has no place in Nachos and neither does corn. Looking for an easy casserole recipe?
Nachos + Beef + Cheese all together in this Beef Nacho Casserole? So I did something really crazy in this nacho casserole recipe and it involves these guys Nutritional Information. Beefy Nacho Casserole. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, nacho casserole. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
nacho casserole is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. nacho casserole is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
This is a casserole but it is definitely not nachos. Miracle Whip has no place in Nachos and neither does corn. Looking for an easy casserole recipe?
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have nacho casserole using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make nacho casserole:
- Make ready 1 lb of ground beef.
- Make ready 1 can of refried beans.
- Prepare 1 of crushed tortilla chips.
- Take 2 cup of shredded cheese.
- Make ready 1 cup of salsa.
- Prepare 1 of green onions, chopped.
- Make ready 1 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of sliced jalapeno peppers.
- Take 1 packages of taco seasoning.
Nacho Casserole: Nacho Casserole made with layers of ground beef, tomatoes, tortilla chips and lots of cheese!! More Ways to Search: Recipe Index. This Easy Nacho Casserole is layered with tortilla chips, season ground beef, and lots of cheese. How to make Easy Nacho Casserole: Start by heating oil in a skillet.
Instructions to make nacho casserole:
- preheat oven to 375ºF..
- Cook beef and drain. Add taco seasoning according to package..
- Heat refried beans in medium saucepan. Once heated thoroughly add 1 cup of salsa and 1 cup of shredded cheese and mix..
- Crush tortilla chips and place a layer on bottom of casserole dish. Pour bean mixture on top. Add taco beef on top of bean mixture. Cover with more crushed tortilla chips..
- Add remaining cheese on top of tortilla chips. Place jalapenos on top and sprinkle with green onions..
- Put casserole in the oven (without a lid) at 375º for 10 mins..
- When finished add chopped tomatoes and serve..
- Serve with salsa and sour cream if desired..
Nacho Casserole has layers of classic nacho ingredients layered between tortilla chips or Doritos smothered in a creamy beef and cheese sauce that creates a delicious and easy dinner. Does that sound like a dream or what? This Chicken Nacho Casserole is our favorite Mexican weeknight meal! Throw it together, bake, and enjoy this cheesy, spicy, delicious. I learned this recipe from my big brother and added my own flair to it I also love it because it's filling and it's not all that spicy.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food nacho casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!