Open Face Nacho Cheeseburger. Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Open Face Nacho Cheeseburger recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Open Face Nacho Cheeseburger recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Serve with a toppings bar alongside with all of your favorite: pickles. This is a unique open-face burger topped with Swiss cheese, sauteed onions, mushrooms, bell peppers, and sour cream. The Super Cheeseburger Nacho is not actually a burger, but nachos made of a sort of burger methodology.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, open face nacho cheeseburger. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Open Face Nacho Cheeseburger is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Open Face Nacho Cheeseburger is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Open Face Nacho Cheeseburger recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Open Face Nacho Cheeseburger recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have open face nacho cheeseburger using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Open Face Nacho Cheeseburger:
- Get 4 of beef patties.
- Take 4 slice of whole wheat bread.
- Make ready 1 can of Hormel chili.
- Take 1 of Nacho Chips.
- Take 1 of Sliced Jalapeños.
- Make ready 1 of Nacho Cheese.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of grated cheese of your choice..
- Take 1 cup of chopped onion.
- Take 2 cup of chopped lettuce.
- Make ready dash of franks red hot.
- Prepare 1 can of black olives.
- Take 1/2 of sliced tomatoe.
This is essentially your bun and patty. Next, you're add classic burger toppings here: shredded iceberg lettuce, diced tomato, pickles (in this case, a layer of thinly sliced pickled jalapeño). So while the cheeseburger recipe provided here does produce an extremely moist and flavorful patty, you can certainly use leftover cooked burgers if you already have them on hand. Same idea applies to the nacho toppings; we went with a blend of typical.
Instructions to make Open Face Nacho Cheeseburger:
- Place all 4 burgers on the grill and cover both sides of the beef patties with Franks Red Hot. Cook to med to med-well.
- While the patties grill, prep the vegetables.
- Now its time to build. Place the four slices of whole wheat bread on a cookie sheet with patties on top..
- Cover the beef patties and whole wheat bread with the grated cheese.
- Heat up the Hormel Chili.
- Once the cheese is melted, place in the center of plate and layer prepped vegetables like nachos.
- Place a few chips in a flower pattern..
- Add chili and nacho cheese to the chip flower.
- Eat and be Fat & Happy.
Pile up burgers with cheese, guacamole, chipotle, salsa and nachos for a fiery and zingy twist on a cheeseburger. For the last minute, top the burgers with the cheese slices and grill until melted. Divide the guacamole, burgers, chipotle or chilli mayo, salsa and. Juicy burgers and melty cheese with a little zing! As I mentioned in my last post, the Southern husband and I are back from a fabulous vacation in Which leads me to this recipe for nacho cheeseburgers, which swaps out the usual American cheese for a melty Velveeta sauce that is jazzed up with a little.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food open face nacho cheeseburger recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!