NACHOS WITH MANGO SALSA AND CHEESE SAUCE | CHEESE DIP |SALSA. And serve it with Cheese Sauce. Enjoy having Nachos with Mango Salsa and Cheese Sauce. Homemade Nachos with salsa and cheese sauce.
The addition of grilled chicken adds a nice boost of protein, and makes these nachos more filling and satisfying than the empty calories. Homemade Nachos with salsa and cheese sauce. Make it, eat it, love it and share it.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, nachos with mango salsa and cheese sauce | cheese dip |salsa. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have nachos with mango salsa and cheese sauce | cheese dip |salsa using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make NACHOS WITH MANGO SALSA AND CHEESE SAUCE | CHEESE DIP |SALSA:
- Get 1 packet of salted Nachos (any flavour will also do good).
- Prepare of For MANGO SALSAS ~.
- Take 1 of Alphanso mangoes (diced).
- Get 1 of onion (finely chopped).
- Take 1 of tomato (finely chopped).
- Make ready 1 of capsicum (finely chopped).
- Take 1 tbsp of Lime Juice.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbspn of Tomato Ketchup.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of mixed herbs.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli.
- Take as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare of FOR CHEESE SAUCE ~.
- Make ready 1½ tbsp of Butter.
- Get 1 cup of Milk.
- Get 2-3 of Cheese slices / or ½ cup grated cheese.
- Get 1 1/2 tbspn of Maida Slurry.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Mixed Herbs.
In wok,heat cooking oil and fry on low flame until golden brown. Top nachos with salsa,cheese sauce,jalapenos,black olives,green onion leaves,sour cream. A Nachos cheese dip that doesn't harden as it cools, and doesn't split when reheated! When warm, it can be used as a cheese sauce to pour over nachos, chips or whatever else takes your fancy.
Instructions to make NACHOS WITH MANGO SALSA AND CHEESE SAUCE | CHEESE DIP |SALSA:
- Method for Salsa: In a bowl, take onion, tomato, capsicum and mangoes..
- Add lime juice, coriander leaves and tomato ketchup..
- Mix it all well and keep it aside in the refrigerator..
- For Cheese Sauce: In a pan heat 1½ tbspn butter. To this add 1 cup milk and give it a good stir..
- Once the milk starts to boil, reduce the flame and add maida slurry and mix it very well so that no lumps are formed. Continue to cook on a low flame until the sauce starts thickening..
- Add the cheese Slices and continue to mix until the cheese dissolves completely..
- Add mixed herbs and salt to taste. Mix well..
- In a plate lay out the nacho chips. Top it with Mango Salsa. And serve it with Cheese Sauce..
- Enjoy having Nachos with Mango Salsa and Cheese Sauce..
Avoid soggy nachos by briefly baking them before topping with cheese, seasoned beef, refried beans, guacamole, and salsa. They're a great snack Nachos have it all: protein, carbs, veggies, and—the most important thing—cheese! They're also fully customizable to suit a solo diner or a group gathered. Nachos with Corn Relish, Roasted Tomato Salsa, and AvocadoNaturally Ella. Here's a simple cheese sauce to spread over tortilla chips.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food nachos with mango salsa and cheese sauce | cheese dip |salsa recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!