Nachos with mango salsa. Using a fresh mango-tomato salsa in place of traditional jarred salsa, and pita chips in place of tortilla chips, she created a sweet-spicy dish that's loaded with nutrients. The addition of grilled chicken adds a nice boost of protein, and makes these nachos more filling and satisfying than the empty calories. It's a perfect part snack reciepe.
I make them at least twice a month, and try to keep basic nacho ingredients like organic tortilla chips, cheese, sour cream, and fire-roasted salsa on hand for nights when I don't want to spend much time in the kitchen. Add all of the diced fruit to a bowl and sprinkle with sugar and lemon juice. Transfer to a serving bowl and serve with dessert nachos.
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, nachos with mango salsa. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Using a fresh mango-tomato salsa in place of traditional jarred salsa, and pita chips in place of tortilla chips, she created a sweet-spicy dish that's loaded with nutrients. The addition of grilled chicken adds a nice boost of protein, and makes these nachos more filling and satisfying than the empty calories. It's a perfect part snack reciepe.
Nachos with mango salsa is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Nachos with mango salsa is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have nachos with mango salsa using 24 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Nachos with mango salsa:
- Get of For nachos…
- Take 1/2 cup of maize (yellow corn) flour.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of maida (all-purpose flour).
- Take 1 tsp of carom seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1 cup of hot water.
- Take of For mango salsa.
- Prepare 1 of chopped tomato.
- Take 1 of chopped onion.
- Get 1/2 of chopped cucumber.
- Get 2 tbsps of chopped carrot.
- Get 2 tbsp of chopped raw mango.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of chopped ripe mango.
- Take 2 tbsps of chopped coriander.
- Prepare 1 tbsps of tomato sauce or (ketchup).
- Prepare 1 tbsps of nachos masala.
- Get of For nachos masala.
- Make ready 1 tsp of black salt.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 2 tsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander,cumin seeds powder.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
The mango salsa was great with the avocado! I made the salsa with pomegranate balsamic vinegar for a little sweeter finish. The mango salsa is one of the best I have ever had and together with the fish it is just fantastic! Absolutely would make this over and over again!
Instructions to make Nachos with mango salsa:
- Together all flour in a big bowl,add salt & carom seeds,in a vassal add 1 cup water boil it.add hot water into flour mixture bowl,mix water & flour properly cover it keep aside for 10 minutes..
- Now add oil in flour mixture knead a semi soft dough,grease with oil cover it rest for 10 minutes.Now take a some portion of dough,make ball roll it like roti..
- Prick with fork,cook on tawa for 1/2 to 1 minute both sides.cuts into triangle shape..
- Heat oil in a deep kadhai,fry all nachos until brown,.
- Prepare nachos masala sprinkle on nachos..
- Now prepare mango salsa,add chopped ingredients in a bowl add 1 tbsp nachos masala & tomato ketchup mix properly..
- Tasty Tasty nachos,salsa is ready,serve in a plate.some plain nachos & some with mango salsa.
Mango Salsa Place all ingredients except mango and cilantro into baking sheet and drizzle with avocado oil. Scoop cooked veggies into blender with mango and cilantro. I went head to head with renowned YouTube and Cooking Channel chef Laura Vitale on the show "Recipe Rehab" and won this challenge – taking nachos to the next level but keeping them healthy and delish. This mango salsa is made with sweet, ripe mangoes, red onion, jalapeño, cilantro, and lime. It has a terrific sweet and spicy tang with a tropical flair that When mangoes are in season and plentiful at the market, it's hard to resist making mango salsa.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food nachos with mango salsa recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!