Nacho Bake. Avoid soggy nachos by briefly baking them before topping with cheese, seasoned beef, refried beans, guacamole, and salsa. They're a great snack, party appetizer, or even casual weeknight dinner. UPDATE: You can remove the cucumber and tomatoes para hindi po magtubug ang nacho bake nyo.
It's basically all the usual nacho toppings (ground beef, cheese, sour cream, beans, onions, and peppers) layered in a tray and baked until it gets gooey. How to Make Sugar Cookie Frosting. Baking and Cooking at High Altitudes.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, nacho bake. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Nacho Bake is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Nacho Bake is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Avoid soggy nachos by briefly baking them before topping with cheese, seasoned beef, refried beans, guacamole, and salsa. They're a great snack, party appetizer, or even casual weeknight dinner. UPDATE: You can remove the cucumber and tomatoes para hindi po magtubug ang nacho bake nyo.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook nacho bake using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Nacho Bake:
- Make ready 1 lb of ground beef.
- Take 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- Take 1 small of onion. chopped.
- Make ready 1 packages of Doritos.
- Prepare 1 can of ranch style beans.
- Make ready 1 can of black beans.
- Prepare 3 cup of shredded Mexican cheese.
- Get 1 of salsa.
- Get 1/3 cup of chopped green onions.
- Take 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro.
- Make ready 1 of avocado.
As a way to devour healthy, you must first make the right. Vegetarian Nacho Bake: One of my favourite meals to have is nachos. Who doesn't love their crunchy chips, saucy spicy and cheesy goodness?? Beef Nacho Bake is a welcome change from the traditional Taco Night.
Instructions to make Nacho Bake:
- Cook ground beef and add taco seasoning as directed.
- Remove ground beef and set aside. In the same pan, saute chopped onions until done..
- Mix cooked onion and ground beef together.
- Coat casserole dish with nonstick coating. Layer bottom of dish with Doritos.
- Add beef and onion mixture on top of Doritos.
- Drain the ranch style beans, but do not rinse. Layer beans over dish..
- Drain and rinse the black beans, then layer on top of dish..
- Spread cheese evenly over top..
- Bake in oven at 375°F for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle green onion and cilantro on top. Serve with salsa and avocado..
This Beef Nacho Bake is exactly what you need to make when you are craving something hearty and filling. You have to try this easy, filling, and nutritious "Nacho" Baked Potato Recipe! Nachos are baked, but the corn chips used in them are usually fried. (Unless you go the healthy (The exception is cotija, a hard Mexican cow's milk cheese which can be added after the nachos bake!) Healthy Chicken Nacho Bake. Place chicken on foil-covered baking sheet; top with salsa. Nacho bake is the newest food trend that is taking over social media.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food nacho bake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!