Nacho cheese Dorito casserole. I just love this wonderful and cheesy casserole. It freezes well and is delicious for all those cheese lovers in your family. I hope you enjoyed the video.
Then give this Nacho Cheese Doritos Casserole a try! It's incredibly easy to make, layered with gooey deliciousness, and never fails to please! This super easy layered ground beef Doritos Casserole is a family favorite dinner that's ready in no time!
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, nacho cheese dorito casserole. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Nacho cheese Dorito casserole is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Nacho cheese Dorito casserole is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
I just love this wonderful and cheesy casserole. It freezes well and is delicious for all those cheese lovers in your family. I hope you enjoyed the video.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have nacho cheese dorito casserole using 23 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Nacho cheese Dorito casserole:
- Take 3 clove of garlic, grated.
- Prepare 1 of shallot, grated.
- Get of olive oil.
- Make ready 1/2 of rotisserie chicken, chopped in small pieces or shredded. (save the other half for a different meal).
- Prepare 2 can of cream of chicken or mushroom/ or 1 of each.
- Prepare 1 can of milk, use soup can to measure.
- Get 1 cup of corn, if using frozen heat up in same pan the garlic and shallots were in.
- Make ready 1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed.
- Take 1 cup of sour cream, maybe an Extra 1/2c.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of premade queso dip.
- Prepare 1 can of rotel.
- Make ready 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Take 3 cup of shredded cheese, divided.
- Prepare of nonstick cooking spray.
- Make ready 1/2 of bag nacho cheese doritos.
- Get 1/2 of spicy nacho doritos.
- Take of lettuce.
- Prepare of tomatoes.
- Take of onions.
- Get of Pico de gallo.
- Make ready of guacamole.
- Take of sour cream.
Nacho cheese Dorito casserole. garlic, grated•shallot, grated •olive oil•rotisserie chicken, chopped in small pieces or shredded Bag of Doritos (Nacho Cheese), crushed•Green Bell Pepper•Cream of Mushroom•Creole Seasoning•Red Onion•Chicken Breasts (cut in. Nacho cheese Dorito casserole is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Nacho cheese Dorito casserole is something which I have loved my entire life.
Instructions to make Nacho cheese Dorito casserole:
- Heat oil in small skillet. Add shallot and garlic. Cook about 2 minutes, until fragrant..
- Combine soup and milk in LG bowl..
- Add chicken, shallot garlic mix, seasoning, corn, beans, queso, rotel, sour cream, 1/2 shredded cheese to soup mix. Mix evenly..
- Combine both flavors of doritos in LG ziplock bag and crush, using your hands or rolling pin..
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Spray LG casserole dish with cooking spray..
- Spread 1/2 crushed doritos on bottom of greased dish. Add bean, corn, cheese mixture ontop. Top with other half of crushed doritos and the other half of cheese..
- Bake for 30 minutes..
- Top with whatever toppings you'd like and enjoy!.
- Remove from oven. Let cool for 5-10 minutes..
They are fine and they look fantastic. Cut out pieces of the Casserole. Top with crushed Doritos and Enchilada Sauce Because that will make the Doritos soggier. Keyword dorito chicken casserole, Doritos Baked Chicken, Nacho Cheese Dorito. Corn, Vegetable Oil (Corn, Canola, And/or Sunflower Oil), Maltodextrin (Made From Corn), Salt, Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Whey, Monosodium Glutamate, Buttermilk, Romano Cheese (Part-skim Cow's.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food nacho cheese dorito casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!