Mexican tomato Salsa with Nachos. Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mexican tomato Salsa with Nachos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
While it will taste different, many salsa recipes do use lemon. In parts of Mexico, pico de gallo is made with fruits other than tomatoes, such as. This Mexican tomato salsa is very light, refreshing, slightly spicy.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, mexican tomato salsa with nachos. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mexican tomato Salsa with Nachos is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Mexican tomato Salsa with Nachos is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mexican tomato Salsa with Nachos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have mexican tomato salsa with nachos using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mexican tomato Salsa with Nachos:
- Make ready 2-3 of medium tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- Get 1 of green chilli chopped.
- Get 1/2 tsp of jeera powder.
- Get 2-3 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Get 1/2 cup of Jalepino.
- Take as needed of Coriander leaves chopped.
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of oive oil.
- Take of For nachos -.
- Take 1.5 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of crushed carom seeds.
- Get 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
- Take As needed of Oil for frying.
- Take To taste of Chaat masala powder.
You can keep salsa in a fridge for up to. Nachos with Tomato Salsa is a tasty mexican dish made with wheat and corn flour into crisp crackers served with hot and tangy salsa sauce. For tomato salsa : Place whole tomatoes in a pan with enough water to cover them. Nachos. traditional latinamerican mexican corn chips with guacamole dip sauce in a black bowl with avocado and ingredients and corn nachos. avocado spread. top view. copyspace.
Steps to make Mexican tomato Salsa with Nachos:
- On a non-stick tawa roast tomato garlic cloves and half onion until skin of tomato can be peel easily. Let it cool. (You can use chopped tomatoes also for salsa.).
- Now peel the skin of tomato and remove the seeds then cut into pieces.In the grinder jar add roasted onion green chilli tomato and garlic.Grind it coarsely..
- Now transfer it in a bowl. Chopped the half onion, jalepino (you can add capsicum also) add in the bowl Now add chilli powder, tomato sauce,chlli flakes, coriander leaves, lemon juice and salt. Mix well.and keep aside..
- Now in a bowl add wheat flour (you can add maize flour also) but I used only wheat flour.Add all ingredients and mixwell then add water and knead it for semi.soft dough. Rest for ten minutes..
- Now heat the oil in a wok on low flame. Take a portion of dough and make a thin chapati. Poke it with a fork.Then cut it with a pizza cutter..
- Deep fry these triangle shaped nachos in the oil on low flame till crispy and golden brown. Take them out on an absorbent paper..
- Sprinkle chaat masala on hot Nachos. Serve with tomato Salsa..
Adding some extra salsa is how these vegetarian nachos stay spicy! Add some avocado to cool down this hot Mexican meal! Arrange corn chips on serving plates, spoon over beans and prepared salsa. Serve with sliced avocado, sour cream and grated tasty cheese. Nachos are a Mexican regional dish from northern Mexico that consists of heated tortilla chips or totopos covered with melted cheese (or a cheese-based sauce), often served as a snack or appetizer.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food mexican tomato salsa with nachos recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!