Garlic-rosemary bread. How to Make Roasted Garlic BreadRoasted garlic is probably one of my favorite things of all time. This Rosemary Garlic Bread recipe yields a wonderfully golden brown crust on the outside and a soft texture on the inside. It's just as good as (if not better) than restaurant bread.
Focaccia Bread, Our Favorite Yeast Bread to Make Focaccia is our favorite yeast bread to make at home. It has a crisp outside and soft inside, and is. This bread recipe includes rosemary and a whole head of roasted garlic baked into the dough giving you delicious flavor with each and every bite.
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, garlic-rosemary bread. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Garlic-rosemary bread is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Garlic-rosemary bread is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
How to Make Roasted Garlic BreadRoasted garlic is probably one of my favorite things of all time. This Rosemary Garlic Bread recipe yields a wonderfully golden brown crust on the outside and a soft texture on the inside. It's just as good as (if not better) than restaurant bread.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have garlic-rosemary bread using 12 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic-rosemary bread:
- Make ready 2.5 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of sugar.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried yeast.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of warm milk.
- Take 1 of egg, beaten.
- Take 3 tbsp of soft butter.
- Get of For filling.
- Make ready 1 cup of soft butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of chopped rosemary (you can have your favorite herb: spring onion, oregano, spinach, parsley).
This dutch oven garlic rosemary bread recipe is one of my new favorites, and it's so simple. I used it as a guide to dress it up and lower the flour a bit for this garlic rosemary bread recipe. This garlic rosemary skillet bread tastes amazing! Not only the outside is crunchy, but also inside is soft.
Instructions to make Garlic-rosemary bread:
- In a big bowl, add flour, salt, sugar, yeast. Stir together..
- Add warm milk (not boiled) to the flour and stir. Then add beaten egg (keep 2 tbsp for later) and stir until combine together..
- Then add butter and mix all with hand or a wooden spoon very well. Grease a bowl and put sticky dough into the greased bowl, cover it and let to rest for an hour..
- Meanwhile, prepare filling mixture. In a plate, add all ingredients of filling and mix all until well blended. Set aside. Preheat the oven at 175C..
- After one hour, our smooth, soft and sticky dough is ready. Sprinkle some flour over the dough and start folding for 2-3 minutes by fingers. Then, scater some flour on the work table, flattened dough by hand on the table.
- And with a knife cut the dough into 16 pieces (as you see in the photos).
- Then shape each piece into a ball. Flatten each ball and put 2 tsp of filling mixture on the dough and fold it into half-moon shape and then gather both corners near each other. Set them on a greased baking tray..
- Brush them with remaining of beaten egg. Bake in 175C for about 30 minutes or until golden.
In addition, the combination of garlic and rosemary aroma will increase your appetite. The Rustic Rosemary Garlic Bread was inspired by this Rosemary Focaccia recipe but adapted from this Rustic White Bread recipe. I make this Garlic Rosemary Bread several times a week. I had not had any Keto Breads until a few months ago. I don't like using nut flours so I just did not make bread.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food garlic-rosemary bread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!