Stuffed Bread pakora. Bread Pakora is a popular North Indian snack of bread fritters. Bread slices are stuffed with spiced mashed potatoes filling, batter-coated and then deep-fried. Stuffed Bread Pakora. bread slices•as required Oil for deep frying•For stuffing:•medium potatoes•green chilli finely, chopped•finely,chopped Coriander•red chilli powder•cumin powder.
You can always experiment with the stuffing of your choice. Bread pakora is an Indian fried snack (pakora or fritter). It is also known as bread bhaji (or bajji).
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, stuffed bread pakora. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Stuffed Bread pakora is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Stuffed Bread pakora is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Bread Pakora is a popular North Indian snack of bread fritters. Bread slices are stuffed with spiced mashed potatoes filling, batter-coated and then deep-fried. Stuffed Bread Pakora. bread slices•as required Oil for deep frying•For stuffing:•medium potatoes•green chilli finely, chopped•finely,chopped Coriander•red chilli powder•cumin powder.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have stuffed bread pakora using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Bread pakora:
- Make ready 4 slices of Bread.
- Make ready 200 gms of flour Gram.
- Get 2 bunches of Spinach chopped.
- Prepare 1-2 cloves of Garlic.
- Make ready 2-3 slices of Cottage cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 of Boiled Potatoes.
- Make ready As required of Oil for frying.
- Make ready 1 of Red chilli dry.
A common street food, it is made from bread slices, gram flour, and spices among other ingredients. The snack is prepared by dipping triangular bread slices in spicy gram flour batter and frying them. Stuffed Bread Pakora: OIL FREE Healthy Bread PakoraA perfect snack recipe, which goes best with tea. I didn't want to have oily pakoras so made on Tawa.
Instructions to make Stuffed Bread pakora:
- Take a pan. Add oil.add cut garlic and red chilli little salt to taste. And once the garlic is brown add spinach and fry it well and till it's dry. And add the boiled potatoes and mix well and keep it aside..
- Next take a bowl add gram flour and chilli powder and salt. Mix into thick batter. Keep aside..
- Then next is keep a pan and add oil til the oil is nice and hot. Then take bread put the spinach mixture to both the slices Then a slice of cheese in the middle.and dip the bread carefully in the batter and deep fry till golden brown. Yummy bread pakoda ready. serve it hot with your favorite dip or sauce..
Also known as Stuffed Bread Pakora, Aloo Bread Pakora, Aloo Bread, Batata Bread Pakora, Spicy Bread Pakora. How to make bread pakora recipe (Step by Step). This Bread Pakora Recipe Explains How Preparing Bread Pakoda with Stuffed Potato Masala and Without Stuffing With Detailed Directions and Accompanying Photo For Each Step. Homealoo stuffed bread pakodaBread Pakora/ Aloo Stuffed Bread Pakora Recipe Breakfast Bread Pakora is a very famous Indian breakfast and tea time snack recipe and is quite easy to make.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food stuffed bread pakora recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!