Methi-Palak Pakoras. Methi Palak Pakora is one of those yummy Indian snacks that are an absolute must try. Hello Friends,Welcome to our YouTube channel Anjali's ghar sansarAaz hum aapke liye laye hai Methi Palak Pakoras recipe vo bhi different style me. Methi pakora recipe with step by step photos.
Try the Methi Pakoras recipe and serve it for perfect evening snack to enjoy in a rainy or winter season with a hot cup of tea. Pakoras made with greens are very popular, here is one such recipe of Methi. Though these pakoras are deep-fried the combination of spinach, fresh fenugreek leaves and garlic Taste : Spicy.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, methi-palak pakoras. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Methi-Palak Pakoras is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Methi-Palak Pakoras is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Methi Palak Pakora is one of those yummy Indian snacks that are an absolute must try. Hello Friends,Welcome to our YouTube channel Anjali's ghar sansarAaz hum aapke liye laye hai Methi Palak Pakoras recipe vo bhi different style me. Methi pakora recipe with step by step photos.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have methi-palak pakoras using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Methi-Palak Pakoras:
- Get 1/2 cup of finely chopped fresh spinach leaves.
- Take 1/2 cup of finely chopped fresh fenugreek leaves.
- Get 1 cup of besan.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of rice flour.
- Take 2 tbsp of green chillies ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coarsely ground coriander seeds.
- Make ready 1 tsp of coarsely ground black pepper powder.
- Take as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of soda bi carb.
- Prepare as required of Oil for frying.
- Make ready as needed of Green coriander chutney to serve.
Ingredients for Lehsuni Palak Methi Pakora Recipe. Meanwhile heat oil in deep bottom kadhai for. Palak Pakoda or pakora is a deep-fried Indian snack made with spinach leaves dipped in chickpeas flour batter. Perfect teatime snack monsoons palak pakoda is an easy appetizer recipe.
Instructions to make Methi-Palak Pakoras:
- In mixing bowl add washed & pat dry finely chopped fresh spinach and fenugreek leaves. Heat oil in frying pan..
- Add besan,rice flour, green chillies ginger paste, coarsely ground coriander seeds and black pepper,salt,soda bi carb. Mix well. Add little water to make thick soft (not running) dough like mixture..
- Drop little little prepare methi palak pakoras batter in hot oil with fingers. Deep fry on medium flame till crispy golden..
- Serve/Relish delicious crispy hot Methi-Palak Pakoras with green coriander chutney..
Find palak methi pakora stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Palak Pakora Kohlapuri / Crispy Palak Pakora of Kohlapur Street food Pakora are deep fried tea time snack from Indian cuisine. Palak pakora is a perfect snack recipe for the rainy and winter seasons. Palak Pakora is a quick, easy and yummy crispy snack recipe, prepared with spinach leaves, gram flour and few spices. This classic palak pakoda is basically a deep fried spinach fritters.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food methi-palak pakoras recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!