Crispy spinach pakora. Spinach pakoras are delicious as a snack. Spinach pakoras can be served many different ways and they always taste great. One of my favorite ways to serve these pakoras as papdi chaat.
These spinach pakoras are amazingly crispy and light. These are super quick to make and are hugely popular in India. These can be eaten with chutneys, pickles or even ketch up!
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, crispy spinach pakora. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Crispy spinach pakora is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Crispy spinach pakora is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Spinach pakoras are delicious as a snack. Spinach pakoras can be served many different ways and they always taste great. One of my favorite ways to serve these pakoras as papdi chaat.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook crispy spinach pakora using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy spinach pakora:
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped spinach.
- Prepare 3 leaf of spinach.
- Get 1/2 cup of gram flour.
- Make ready of water as u required.
- Make ready 1/4 tbsp of salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 pinch of baking soda.
- Get of Oil for frying.
Learn to make Crispy Aloo Palak Pakora Recipe Spinach Potato Fritters Recipe with step-by-step video tutorial. This combination of spicy pakoras along with some green chutney and tamarind. I use whatever veg I have on hand (try carrots, spinach, broccoli, mushrooms), dice them small, and add the whole lot to the batter and.
Steps to make Crispy spinach pakora:
- Wash the spinach leaves drain the water and then cut the leaf.
- Separate 3 leaf and let them dry.
- In bowl add add gram flour,salt,red chilli, baking soda adding water little by little slowly make a batter of this mixture.
- The batter should be thick enough to coat the leaves evenly.
- Keep the mixture aside for 30 minutes.
- And then again beat it 30 seconds this will make the pakoras very crispy.
- Heat oil in frying pan when hot enough take each leaf coat it with the batter and then slowly drop in the frying pan.
- U can fry 3 pakoras at a time.
- Fry them on medium flame.
- Fry till the pakoras become crisp and golden brown on both sides it will take 3 to 5 minutes if u fry in medium flame.
- Chopped spinach mix in the batter and then with the help of spoon drop pakora in the oil and fry them.
- Delicious crispy spinach pakora is ready to serve with raita in iftaar.
This is probably the best (and the quickest) recipe to prepare an amazing snack to Below you will find the step by step process to preapre these Spinach Pakoras. Saag / Palak Pakora also known as ( Spinach Fritters ). Pakora with spinach leaves is a great way to sneak the in the healthy greens. Crispy vegetable fritters packed with the goodness of spinach and served with a dab of tomato ketchup is just irresistible! This spinach pakora recipe uses gram flour, carom seeds, onions, few herbs and some more I make these the same way I make these crispy Onion pakoda.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food crispy spinach pakora recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!